For Rent/Loan: OTC 6488 SOHC Timing Tool | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Rent/Loan: OTC 6488 SOHC Timing Tool

41M5CXqz41L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I needed it so I bought it. Not ready to sell it yet because I'm considering a motor rebuild at some time. For those not wanting to buy it I have a proposal:

For $20, you rent it *for up to 2 months* (edited based on Paypal refund policy). You pay postage both ways (or pickup locally for free). Deposit is $200 via Paypal. When I get the tool back I'll refund $180 less cost of shipping to you. For example, lets assume my shipping is $15. Send me $200 via paypal. When the tool ends up back at my door, I'll refund you $165. Any tools broken and not covered under OTC warranty will be deducted from deposit. Any bolts broken can be replaced by user in pairs with Grade 8 bolts. Includes instructions for use.

Hit me up if interested. You can check my [brief] rep power and 'iTrader' at TRS and feedback on ebay

Box dimensions: 14.5" x 16" x 5.5"
Shipping weight: 10.1 lbs

Edited 1.6.2017

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Are you still renting the cam tool out?

rent be the explore timing tools

41M5CXqz41L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I needed it so I bought it. Not ready to sell it yet because I'm considering a motor rebuild at some time. For those not wanting to buy it I have a proposal:

For $20, you rent it indefinitely. You pay postage both ways (or pickup locally for free, I may even bring it to you if you are on the I85 corridor between atlanta and greensboro or I20 corridor between atlanta and columbia). Deposit is $150 via Paypal ($170 total), which I'll return when I get the tool back. Any tools broken and not covered under OTC warranty will be deducted from deposit. Any bolts broken can be replaced by user in pairs with Grade 8 bolts. Includes instructions for use.

Hit me up if interested. You can check my [brief] rep power and 'iTrader' at TRS and feedback on ebay

You can reach me at 404-819-5354 in Atlanta... Ask for Tony, Thanks

is this tool still available for rent?

may as well try too- is this tool still available for rent?

kaydog

I would to rent the otc-6488 tell me how I do it.

Tool is still available. Text me at 336.310.nine5four5 for faster response. I don't answer calls from out of state so you can leave a message if you want

Daisy,
$20 to rent plus shipping. $200 total for deposit. (See original post)

okay i see your post. last post was:

The original poster hasn't logged in for over a year.

Sorry for the bad news.

sorry for the confusion. I'm interested, and ill check the shipping charges to CA

Box dimensions: 14.5" x 16" x 5.5"
Shipping weight: albs

thanks. will get back to you. shipping weight albs? I can find the weight online. no prob.

Tool is currently out. Check back in a few weeks.

Got the tool yesterday, quicker than promised.

I have one for sale if anyone is interested shoot me an offer

Otc 6488

Do you still have the OTC 6488 for sale??

No sorry I have sold it

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Is this tool still available to rent?

Back