For those with 3/14 roll-off dates | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For those with 3/14 roll-off dates

I think you can register as soon as you get a VIN, but Sync doesn't show up as installed until a couple days after it's built. Earlier today when I registered, they didn't show my Ex as complete. Just a bit ago, I was able to see that Sync was installed.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just got confirmation today that my Ex has been built (build date on the sticker was 3/15)! Also confirmed today on syncmyride that sync has been installed. It's not yet in transit, but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a delivery early next week (or even by the end of the week would be great).

How did you get comformation the ex was built? Mine was supposed to be today. Dying to know if it is completed. It's not on sync my ride yet.

Hope the guys at the factory took it easy on the green beer today!

How did you get comformation the ex was built? Mine was supposed to be today. Dying to know if it is completed. It's not on sync my ride yet.

Hope the guys at the factory took it easy on the green beer today!

Through Seni of course (thanks Seni!).

Hi,
What is Syncmyride all about / used for?
Thanks.

Hi,
What is Syncmyride all about / used for?
Thanks.

Log on the syncmyride and it will give you a lot of info. It is basically the way you keep up with the latest updates for your myfordtouch system or sync depending on what equipment your car has.

On a happy note for me, my car is now recognized on syncmyride so it is built. (3-17 build date, 3-19 ID with synch, 2 days seems typical). "Patrick", as Seni has named it, is born!

Hats Off (Again) To Seni!

On a happy note for me, my car is now recognized on syncmyride so it is built. (3-17 build date, 3-19 ID with synch, 2 days seems typical). "Patrick", as Seni has named it, is born!

WOW! That Seni! Not only does she answer our questions and track our cars but she names them, too? What an experience! It's kinda like getting a new Cabbbage Patch doll, isn't it? Does she send out birth certificates, too? Or at least one good for the first free oil change? LOL

Esandye, good luck with "Patrick." As they might say on the Emerald Isle: May it someday screech into Explorer heaven a half hour before the devil knows it's dead!

Log on the syncmyride and it will give you a lot of info. It is basically the way you keep up with the latest updates for your myfordtouch system or sync depending on what equipment your car has.

I had a 3/17 build day,but not showing up in syncmyride.com yet.

I had a 3/17 build day,but not showing up in syncmyride.com yet.

Same here, I did get confirmation it was on the assembly line on 3/17 so Im hoping to see it tomorrow on the sync site.

WOW! That Seni! Not only does she answer our questions and track our cars but she names them, too? What an experience! It's kinda like getting a new Cabbbage Patch doll, isn't it? Does she send out birth certificates, too? Or at least one good for the first free oil change? LOL

Esandye, good luck with "Patrick." As they might say on the Emerald Isle: May it someday screech into Explorer heaven a half hour before the devil knows it's dead!

You guys really make my day! Thanks for your enthusiasm! :D

Seni

Just found out from Seni, my 3-17 build date was correct and the Ex has be released from the factory for shipping. I guess that's where the nail biting is occurring now. Hope there are no snags.

Ordered 2/21, VIN 2/28, window sticker 3/11, built 3/18, ETA 3/21.

Black/stone leather XLT 202A, 20" polished wheels, tow, roof rails, power gate, mud guards.

The waiting is killing me!!! Our build date (per Seni) was 3/12 and our window sticker reflected that as well. Our ETA was today, the 21st. I haven't heard from Seni today but the dealer sent an email with the status history and it's showing the car was actually built on 3/15 with a new ETA of 3/30...bummer! I'm so ready!!!!

What is meant by ETA? Is that the date the vehicle is scheduled to ship out? Be received by dealer? Or something?

Was suppose to be built on 3/18. Not showing on syncmyride yet. Still waiting for Seni to catch up from all her weekend messages to give me an update ;) Seni Rocks!!!!!

Hopefully shipped out today!!!hehehe Reading everyone elses "waiting stories" does help though knowing that I am not alone.

Is it me or is time standing still waiting for delivery.

What is meant by ETA? Is that the date the vehicle is scheduled to ship out? Be received by dealer? Or something?

When my dealer gave me ETA of 3/28 it was the estimated arrival date at the dealership with a shipping date of 3/21.

Was suppose to be built on 3/18. Not showing on syncmyride yet. Still waiting for Seni to catch up from all her weekend messages to give me an update ;) Seni Rocks!!!!!

Hopefully shipped out today!!!hehehe Reading everyone elses "waiting stories" does help though knowing that I am not alone.

Same boat.. build 3/17, confirmed it was on the line on 3/17.. still can't pull up on syncmyride as of 5 minutes ago... just keeping getting "there is a problem with the VIN you provided.." Grrr...

Knowing Seni is busy, I sent her a PM on 3/17 figuring I wouldn't hear back till probably today but still haven't heard from her. I've seen a few posts on the sit this afternoon from her. Patiently waiting!!

Same boat.. build 3/17, confirmed it was on the line on 3/17.. still can't pull up on syncmyride as of 5 minutes ago... just keeping getting "there is a problem with the VIN you provided.." Grrr...

Knowing Seni is busy, I sent her a PM on 3/17 figuring I wouldn't hear back till probably today but still haven't heard from her. I've seen a few posts on the sit this afternoon from her. Patiently waiting!!

Same boat here too...3/17 build date, can't pull up on syncmyride.com...hoping to hear update from Seni tomorrow. She is the best friend a person with an X ordered can have.

SO true! Seni is my BFF (best Ford friend) right now!!!

Same boat here too...3/17 build date, can't pull up on syncmyride.com...hoping to hear update from Seni tomorrow. She is the best friend a person with an X ordered can have.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Exact same as me...build date was 3/18. No change on my Window Sticker since. Nothing in Sync yet, but if 3/17 builds are not there, I assume my 3/18 wouldn't either.

Checking my Inbox each time I login for those wonderful messages from Seni :thumbsup:

Back