For those with 3/14 roll-off dates | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For those with 3/14 roll-off dates

I just got my Ford Explorer XLT delivered yesterday at dealer and picked it up last - WOOT WOOT... I ordered and roll off was 3/14 as well.

Congrats! Nice to see some good news from someone. Mine was built 3/15, but is in the dreaded "awaiting shipment" status. I'm still hopeful to take delivery in the next few days!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Jealous!!!! Mine was built 3/15....I have at least another week to wait. Dying to pick it up!!!

I just got my Ford Explorer XLT delivered yesterday at dealer and picked it up last - WOOT WOOT... I ordered and roll off was 3/14 as well.

Our order date was 2/15, and build date on the window sticker is 3/11. Just heard from the sales that the New EX is at the dealership today, and we will be picking it up tonight.

So excited for everyone but hard to read at the same time. I keep having this nightmare that mine just sits and sits and sits in Chicago...which it's been doing for a while now. Tempted to hop on a plane and drive it home!!! I'm bad but you should hear my 7 year old daughter. Every time she sees a car carrier she's frantically looking to see if "her" car is on it!! LOL!

It happened all very quick. @FordCustomerService said it was shipped and ETA was this weekend but 2 hour after that message ping the Dealer called. Love IT! Drove it last night with wife (it's really her car - i'm such a sucker) but man this is not a truck at all drive/ride/comfort wise.

viene9f

ddGr74j

So excited for everyone but hard to read at the same time. I keep having this nightmare that mine just sits and sits and sits in Chicago...which it's been doing for a while now. Tempted to hop on a plane and drive it home!!! I'm bad but you should hear my 7 year old daughter. Every time she sees a car carrier she's frantically looking to see if "her" car is on it!! LOL!

I'm a 3/7 build and my baby is just sitting there in the cold. Snow is coming and no warm garage in sight. My 7yo girl keeps asking every time she sees one of the Explorers running around town when I'm getting mine. Ahhh, I wish I knew...

build date of 3/17 - syncmyride not registering.. i think were doomed with the st pattys day build curse!! oh noes...

Seni - we need some love :)

i can live with ETA 3/28.. anything later (the next week) and its WAY to close to 4/4.. i dont want to think what itll be like losing $2250 in incentives/rebates...

build date of 3/17 - syncmyride not registering.. i think were doomed with the st pattys day build curse!! oh noes...

Seni - we need some love :)

i can live with ETA 3/28.. anything later (the next week) and its WAY to close to 4/4.. i dont want to think what itll be like losing $2250 in incentives/rebates...

I find it so odd that the v2.6 exists. I also had a 3-17 build but have v2.7 installed in mine and the syncmyride registered promptly. I guess the luck o'the Irish is spotty! Same ETA of 3-28. I've got the same $2250 rebates coming but my dealer said I could come in by 4-4 even if the car is not here to do the paperwork to be sure I get the rebates.

Mine is sitting at ramp 6 awaiting shipment. Anyway to tap into a satelite to zoom in on her? lol

Do you just PM Seni to get the status of your delivery once built and scheduled to be delivered? Or is there a number to call to get more real-time updates and not have to bother poor Seni :)

If it makes anyone feel better, I ordered a 2011 Explorer Limited on Jan 24. I was told the build date was set for Feb 14 and ship date was to be Feb 28. I am still waiting... The dealer can't (or won't) tell me anything other than it was completed on Feb 28 and awaiting shipment.

Congrats! Nice to see some good news from someone. Mine was built 3/15, but is in the dreaded "awaiting shipment" status. I'm still hopeful to take delivery in the next few days!

Same for me, the dealer says it will be here "any day now" and I hope he's right.

Mine is sitting at ramp 6 awaiting shipment. Anyway to tap into a satelite to zoom in on her? lol

I was told mine was in Chicago Ramp 79 "in transit" but i think it is just sitting on Ramp 79 awaiting shipment. The ETA still shows 3/28 to So. Cali. hope its a really fast train because that is a long way to go in 4 days. Good Luck to everyone!!

Hey all!

I saw the request for some love from cg13...so here goes... LOVE... LOVE... LOVE sent your way. Thank you all for your continued patience. :D Please feel free to continue to email me regarding your order status, I will respond as quickly as I can.

Thank you.

Seni
Ford Customer Service Division

I was told mine was in Chicago Ramp 79 "in transit" but i think it is just sitting on Ramp 79 awaiting shipment. The ETA still shows 3/28 to So. Cali. hope its a really fast train because that is a long way to go in 4 days. Good Luck to everyone!!

I called earlier this week and was told it was "Awaiting Shipment" with an ETA of tomorrow, 3/26. Just called back and it's still "Awaiting Shipment" and the ETA will be revised when it ships. I was really hoping it would arrive tomorrow as I've sold my current vehicle, guess it's off to the rental counter for me. Mine was built 3/16 so hopefully it ships soon.

thanks seni! the dealer told me monday that the ETA was 3/21 - so it should be "anyday" but i got your PM today and you dont have a definite ETA.

Any idea why the discrepancy? had the ETA changed? Is there a problem? Is the dealer just saying anything to calm me down at this point?

and thanks for the love - just too close to that magical date of 4/4.. without a firm ETA i doubt ill get to sign the paperwork in time... in which case i lose out on $2250 in incentives.. thats a SCARY thought.

any reassurance would work wonders this weekend Seni. thanks.

cg13 and others,

If you placed a retail order, we provide public incentive protection for the exact incentive programs you were quoted. That means you get the incentives available to you at the time you placed the order, even if the incentives expire before you take delivery. If you are leasing, we guarantee the monthly payment. If incentives improve by the time your vehicle arrives, you get the new, improved incentive amount - that is, you do not need to take the old incentives.

I hope this is helpful to you.

Seni

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm happy to hear what Seni just wrote since my ETA has been moved back a week to 4-3 (from 3-28 wtih a 3-17 build date). Still just "awaiting shipment". This is frustrating since everything was procceding smoothly until this delay. They have a lot of cars to get out of there, must have a huge parking lot to hold all these delays!

Back