Dismiss Notice

to owner generated reviews, discussion, tech tips, and more! The #1 Ford Explorer enthusiast resource on the Internet since 1996. We also cover the Sport Trac, Mercury Mountaineer, Lincoln Navigator, Mazda Navajo, Mazda Pickups, and the Aerostar.

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Ford explorer tire issue

Discussion in 'Modified 2006 - 2010 Explorers' started by Clemente rosario, May 19, 2017.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. Clemente rosario

Clemente rosario New Member

City, State:
      Wandering river alberta canada
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2007 ford explorer 4 door
      Hi im just asking i have 2007 ford explorer the size of my tire is 245 65 17 but my friend he has a 245 70 17 if i can use it.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments directly to your posts and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. 07EddyB

07EddyB Active Member

City, State:
      Bowling Green, KY
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2007 Ford Explorer
      Lots of posts here about the maximum tire size on that Explorer. I think that's about an inch bigger but look through some older posts or do a search and your questions will be answered.