Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Austin, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
OBD-1 Kenobi
buying from fordpartsnetwork.com

hi yall. i need a new hood, new passenger fender, and a new radiator support. i like the pricing on fordpartsnetwork.com, but am leary about buying. has anyone ever bought from them, and how was the experiance? if not good, what are some good places to go for oem parts, or fiberglass? thanks!
-Russell
-Blue Bandit

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

They are very good people and are also supporters of this site. buy with confidence from them.

Yeah they are great. I've ordered a number of items from them with no problems.

E-mail torrie@fordpartsnetwork.com if you have any questions. He is very helpful.

I have ordered from them twice. Both shipments made it here quickly (they are in FL, I'm in CA). No problems on either order.

They do a really nice job of communicating with you also. Torrie will respond to emails within one or two hours and they email you the day that they ship and give you the tracking number so you can track the package if you want to.

I do not post on here a lot but Torrie was great when I had my old Mark VIII. Need new fron air struts and he recommended me getting the ones for a 96 instead of a 93. saved me $300.00. And they were cheaper than for was or even the remanufactured ones I could find on the internet. Had them in 2 days. I think my struts were shipped from Memphis tho. Very good folks! :)

I've ordered a number of items through FPN and the service has been exceptional. It's really nice not having to chase down parts locally by going from dealer to dealer.

Also, those people are very good on parts advice, like mentioned above. FPN will typically answer email inquiries in a short time frame. I'm in the process of getting the 1-2 accumulator upgrade parts for my 4R70W tranny from them. They know the part numbers and will have the best prices.

Good luck

they are great to deal with, no worries!!

Originally posted by Gimp
:thumbsup: Torrie :thumbsup:

YUP...

i swear, he takes his work home with him.. and must have email updates on his cell phone or something... i once submitted an inquiry email to him at like 1 am my time... so like 3-4 am his time!!! i got an email back within an hour!!!! if a potential customer of mine had a question, they would be waiting for my answer until regular business hours!

FPN & Torrie ROCK!!!!

EXCELLENT Service and prices

Ive ordered many times from FPN. Torrie and his staff are great to deal with. Im in the process of putting together anohter order at the moment- probably my 6th or 7th - NO problems, I had one part shipped incorrectly which was resolved quickly.

You should have no problems if my experience is any indication- and I think it is.

Good Luck

good, as soon as i get the check from the insurence people, i will order my parts! thanks a lot ya'll!

i just emailed torrie, a question i had about left and right sides, and it took him 7 1/2 minutes to respond....wow

Yup.. he sleeps with his laptop on the pillow next to him..

i think section is right. that's the only way he could respond so fast!

torrie is great to work with.. go for it

Ya, Torrie is great!
thumbsup.gif
He does respond rather quickly.

I think we should all e-mail him a question, late at night and see who gets the fastest responce.:D

Oh my goodness, I didn't quite see this thread coming at all. I would personally like to thank every single one of you for the sentiments in regards to the work we do. Honestly if it weren't for all of you I wouldn't be able to do what I do on a daily basis. I owe it all to you guys and gals that make up our great customer base.

And yes I do sleep sometimes, on other forums I have had people speculate that I was actually a computer and not human due to the odd / long hours I find myself sitting behind a computer. That one always cracks me up. Oh and as some have pointed out I carry a T mobile sidekick and have wireless email everywhere I go. I also use GPRS to connect my laptop wirelessly to the net thru my cell phone. I tend to travel quite a bit and can actually work strait out of my truck traveling down the highway. So to say the least I am almost always connected in form or another.

Take care,
Mr. Torrie R. McPhail -- (Owner)
http://www.fordpartsnetwork.com

I guess we won't be able to all email him at the same time now. ;) :D

Like you needed it at this point, but I've bought a ton of stuff from Torrie for a bunch of different cars. He's always prompt, has great prices, and does work attached to his computer....

The best part is he's a car nut, not just selling stuff....

Scott

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

>The best part is he's a car nut, not just selling stuff....

Uh oh, Scott don't let that one out of the bag. If everyone understood my smashed knuckle, wrench turning, horsepower addiction it may ruin my squeaky clean computer nerd type image I carry. :cool:

Take care,
Mr. Torrie R. McPhail -- (Owner)
http://www.fordpartsnetwork.com

Back