Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

FordPass Password

Discussion in '2017+ Sync 3 / In Vehicle Technology' started by stillmarried, December 28, 2017.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. stillmarried

stillmarried New Member

City, State:
      South Dakota
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2017 FordExplorer Limited
      I recently set up a new app, FORDPASS on my IPhone, Then later when I tried to log in, FORDPASS would not take my PIN number.
      So I re-logged into FORDPASS and created a new password, then later, FORDPASS asked for a PIN number and I set that up. DONE

I also have a different password to log onto the Owner section in Ford.com website on my computer.

A few days later after using FORDPASS, I tried to log onto the Owner section at the Ford.com website, but the site would not take my password. So knowing Ford, I typed in my FordPass password into my Ford.com website, and ta-da, the system opened the Ford.com website.
      If you have the same problem, so might try this also.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 for 2 years!

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments directly to your posts and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.