Free Parts | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Free Parts

Sorry if this comes across as near-hoarder status, but I have a few things that I hate to throw away if they can be of some use to someone or save someone some money as core exchanges:

2nd Gen Explorer/Mountaineer parts:
-5.0 stamped steel oil pan off an Explorer/Mountaineer
-Stock 5.0 oil filter adapter mount off an Explorer/Mountaineer
-AWD 4r70w transmission tail shaft housing
-Stock 8.8 disc brake rotors from an Explorer/Mountaineer with plenty of life left, I had these redrilled by a friend to use with a 5x5.5" bolt pattern (1/2" studs) but they were drilled a hair off-center. Still completely useable with the stock 5x4.5" bolt pattern
-(2) stock transmission coolers from a 5.0 Explorer/Mountaineer

1st gen Explorer/Ranger parts:
-(3) D35 TTB outer stub axle shafts
-Flat pitman arm that I drilled out and sleeved to be through-bolted
(1) brand new Moog u-joint for D35 or D44 axles shafts

Bronco/F150 parts:
-(2) D44 brake calipers that mount with slider pins, 1 looks to be in good shape but the other has a torn seal around the piston. These would be perfect to use as cores.
-(2) D44 brake calipers that are bolt on. Also would be good for cores.
-A pair of D44 5-bolt ABS knuckles from a 92-96 Bronco or F150, no snouts. I got these from someone who said one of the ears on one knuckle for mounting the brake caliper is bent, but I can't see any bend at all and I can't even tell which knuckle is supposedly damaged.

Everything is in Northern California.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Is the oil filter adapter a 99+ one without the oil cooler? If so I'm interested.

Is the oil filter adapter a 99+ one without the oil cooler? If so I'm interested.

Yes, from a 2000. Actually I didn't even know any Explorers were offered with oil coolers.

Yes they have oil coolers on the v8s in 96-98. I'll send you a PM with my information in a bit.

Remembered I have a few more things:

-A working center console control screen unit thingy from a 2nd gen, it has one or two very small holes drilled on the left side from mounting a CB radio and three larger holes drilled across the top for switches.

-A complete rear wiper and motor for a 2nd gen

-ABS front wheel sensors from a 2nd gen

-good but used outer tie rod ends

-Torsion bar/transmission crossmember cover brackets

If I paid shipping to zip code 54112 would you consider shipping one of the transmission coolers? I just picked up my Explorer last month with just under 63K it has the 4.0 in it but with my dad towing snowmobile trailer loaded down with sleds and other equipment thinking of adding in a transmission cooler. Thanks!

Yes shipping is no problem. PM me the address so I can figure out the cost.

Bump

Back