For Sale - Front splash guards, 2011-18 5th Gen Explorer (FREE)! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Front splash guards, 2011-18 5th Gen Explorer (FREE)!

I recently installed a set of EGR running boards which required the removal of my front splash guards. These were ordered new and were only installed a few months. They are a bit dirty but otherwise perfect. They require reuse of existing bolts and some body style push pins on the bottom. You may need to replace the bottom push pins that are included with the splash guards as they've already been installed/ removed once. These are free, minus actual Priority Mail shipping cost to your address. I can calculate this for you and payment will be accepted via PayPal. PM me if interested. Thanks!

IMG_9930.jpg

IMG_9931.jpg

I recently installed a set of EGR running boards which required the removal of my front splash guards. These were ordered new and were only installed a few months. They are a bit dirty but otherwise perfect. They require reuse of existing bolts and some body style push pins on the bottom. You may need to replace the bottom push pins that are included with the splash guards as they've already been installed/ removed once. These are free, minus actual Priority Mail shipping cost to your address. I can calculate this for you and payment will be accepted via PayPal. PM me if interested. Thanks!

View attachment 153952

View attachment 153953
I would take them off your hands what do you think shipping would be ?

Back