Solved - Fuse Box Diagram | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Solved Fuse Box Diagram

Post number 24 has been selected as best answered.

Prefix for threads that contain problems that have been resolved, and there is an answer within the thread.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have a 2001 Ford explorer and My instrument gauges will not go off as well as with my parking lights. does anyone know what could cause that?

Found it, looking from the front the two smaller relays in the back of the box under the air cleaner .replaced the relay and washer works again:)
DSC03826-1.jpg

inside vechicle fuse diagram and under the hood

I am looking for the 2005 Ford Explorer Sport trac xlt vechicle fuse diagram and under the hood. My rear heater speed switch is not working and I need to find what fuse it is. If someone has a copy of the inside vechicle fuse diagram and under the hood it would be appriciated if I could get a copy from you.:thumbsup:

It should be in your Owners Manual.

Found the diagram for fuse box

I finaly found the diagram for the fuses it was in the owners manual not sure how I missed it. This will help a lot resolving my problem. I really appriciate all the people that were assisting me with this problem. I can truly say when you need help everyone this site is willing to assist you and that is great. Thank you all once again for your help :thumbsup:

01 ranger fuses

all my dash lights wont come on when i turn my lights on. just replaced the alternator, hope that has nothing to do with it and its just a fuse. wondering what fuse controls all the dash lights?

We have a problem with our washer pump not working .Well actually I tested the pump and it works but the system as a whole doesn't ,The wipers come on when the spray button is used but it doesn't spray.I tried moving some relays ( the ones under the air cleaner ) not sure which one is the right one if somebody has a pic and could point it out that would be great, and the fuse is good
My thought is this looks like a bidirectional pump, meaning polarity one way sprays the front polarity the other way sprays the back is this correct?
99 sohc sport 2dr
hello,

Could you solve this problem? I'm having the same with my explorer Elite 2000. The washer pump works, but cables has no power to turn it on. I'm looking for a fuse diagram of the fuse box under the air cleaner.

Let me know, thanks a lot.

hello,

Could you solve this problem? I'm having the same with my explorer Elite 2000. The washer pump works, but cables has no power to turn it on. I'm looking for a fuse diagram of the fuse box under the air cleaner.

Let me know, thanks a lot.
Does it look like this?

Relay Box.png

Hey everyone,

I fixed the waher pump, the problem were the relays. I change them, and it's ready!

Thanks for the advice and the diagram!

Back