Garage sale, in Missouri, some ship, V8s, 5spds, C6, 4406, TM headers, tuner, axles | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Garage sale, in Missouri, some ship, V8s, 5spds, C6, 4406, TM headers, tuner, axles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

PM sent, please call at your earliest convenience.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Dana 35 Warn Lockouts TTB $75 Will ship
97 rear tailights $8 each + shipping
98 Explorer 5.0 radiator $40- No shipping
let me look some more and i'll pick up in linn, at the farm or at the shop

Brad do you need paypal on these items, it will be afew weeks before i can make it up there

yes- otherwise other people wanting. :)

Thanks Steve.

Updated List Maybe this weekend I will get some more current pics and more parts. Stay tuned!

I'm trying to sell almost everyhthing I have. Accept my tuff truck. But for $4000 you can buy it also :)

Thanks Steve.

Updated List Maybe this weekend I will get some more current pics and more parts. Stay tuned!

I'm trying to sell almost everyhthing I have. Accept my tuff truck. But for $4000 you can buy it also :)

heck you just need to buy that v8 sas ranger in the back yard i bought and just bash it :D lol

I forgot to ask brad do you have a spare dana 35 spindle laying around, I need one so i can make my spare tire carrier with complete spare brake parts mounted

Yes Steve remind me and you can have it with your other parts :)

Updated 1st post. Getting smaller :) Hopefully couple more pics tonight

The steering wheel in the picture isn't for sale is it? Is it the skinnier, squishy leather steering wheel or is the fatter leather wrapped over the regular rubber steering wheel?

Steering wheel is in scrap heaven. Sorry

I noticed you said tuner in the title however I could not find it in the for sale list. Still available? What kind?

It's only included in my tranny swap kit.

5.0 Explorer 5spd/4406 conversion-
5spd from F150 97 4.2, includes moddifed shifter, this was in 97 Sport I paid $700 just for transmission from salvage yard has very low miles, and these are hard to find. The 4.6 and 5.4 have different bellhousing pattern and will not work.
4406 Manual tcase -with lever
Shift Boots are no good, so not included
Stater, Flywheel, Clutch, clutch line, clutch pedal assembally,master clutch cyl was like new. Xcal 3 tuner and will throw in PCM- for 97 explorer 5.0 engine tune to delete rear cats and tranny code issues. $1100 - Will ship, you pay cost. Prefer local pick up. All you will need is mod your crossmember and driveshafts for your application, I can include driveshafts i used in My sport but they may not be exactly what you need.

If you decide to split this up I would be interested in the 4406 with shifter.

I'm sorry to hear of the truck being parted out, so much time goes into them.

I am curious about the PS pump for the 302. What pulley application is used for them, that another pulley might work with 8 grooves if needed etc? I hadn't heard of a different pump available, so that is good news to learn. I'm on the fence about how best to add boost, but finding the special parts to do it helps the project/plan.

How long was that pump used, what lifespan should be expected from it now? Regards,

I'm pretty happy are parted it out. :)

I've had pump for several years, never on a daily driver so i would estimate under 10xxx miles. Unsure about pulley setups.

5.0 Explorer 5spd/4406 conversion-
5spd from F150 97 4.2, includes moddifed shifter, this was in 97 Sport I paid $700 just for transmission from salvage yard has very low miles, and these are hard to find. The 4.6 and 5.4 have different bellhousing pattern and will not work.
4406 Manual tcase -with lever
Shift Boots are no good, so not included
Stater, Flywheel, Clutch, clutch line, clutch pedal assembally,master clutch cyl was like new. Xcal 3 tuner and will throw in PCM- for 97 explorer 5.0 engine tune to delete rear cats and tranny code issues. $1100 - Will ship, you pay cost. Prefer local pick up. All you will need is mod your crossmember and driveshafts for your application, I can include driveshafts i used in My sport but they may not be exactly what you need.
I might be interested in the 5 speed if you split this up.

I will not be splitting up. I will sell all as package otherwise I'm keeping my eyes open for my own v8 4dr with bad auto to install everything.

Lots of parts are sold, main list has been updated

I'm pretty happy are parted it out. :)

I've had pump for several years, never on a daily driver so i would estimate under 10xxx miles. Unsure about pulley setups.

Thanks, and I'm glad that you are satisfied with your direction. I'm very far behind since my mother died last month. I may get back to this if I can catch up on some things soon.:thumbsup:

Sorry to hear that.

Yea. I had 2 many toys sitting around and really wanted to keep few little things off the explorer. It was a ton of fun, but I have other things that interest me more now. I like to wheel but dont have to get to extreme and can have alot of fun in my stock FX4 Level 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back