Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Gauge cluster stopped working???

Discussion in 'Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum' started by Cranky karl, February 4, 2018.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. Cranky karl

Cranky karl New Member

City, State:
      Phoenix
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      03 Ford Ranger XLT
      Hello. I have a 03 ranger 3.0 2wd auto XLTwith tow package 91,000 miles excellent condition. I replaced the gauge lights and gauges and warning light won’t work now. The headlight switch has been broken for some time it functions properly but will turn past on position, when headlight switch is turned beyond on position all gauges & lights function properly. Now it also seem like if headlight switch is in regular settings the alternator doesn’t seem to Charge. So I replaced headlight switch and gauges won’t function. Thank you for looking.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.