Hard time finding Ex's to feature... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hard time finding Ex's to feature...

I just spent about 15 minutes looking for a new feature Explorer. The first place I look is for them is in the Elite Explorer Registry . If there are no photos, in your thread, or if your photos are at cardomain, soundomain etc, I can't do anything with your ride.

I also look in signatures of users to find links to their stats/photo pages. That hasn't got me much farther this morning. I reccomend to place a link in your signature that will take the user to your Elite Explorer Registry page.

I'm just looking to copy and paste your stats and photos. PLEASE. If you want to have a chance to have your Explorer featured update your Elite Explorer Registry entry with stats, photos, etc.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ah, I'll send you a pick of my pile. Hey, there you go "pile 'o the month".

No... No sending pictures. Put them in the Elite Explorer Gallery. Pile or not :D You just never know what might be featured :D

I was kidding, my X is no where near worthy. But "Pile of the Month" is starting to sound pretty good to you about now, isn't it?

I'm guessing you have to be Elite to get involved in the featured truck? Just like the TOTW.

Carfreak,

Yes you have to be Elite to be a feature truck.
TOTW was just a code, anyone from the site can join the Moab run and attend the TOTW ceremony I believe! As long as your truck will make it up there and you can be there on Friday!
You dont have to be Elite to join the runs!

I meant the wrong thing by TOTW, I meant Truck of the Week. sorry.

LOL, dual meanings to TOTW :D

There is no more truck of the week actually. It is now the Feature Truck. The reason... I wasn't good at getting a truck up every week so it was more like truck of the moment. ;)

alright, Thanks Rick. I know what you mean on the double meanings thing too. haha

Ok so I'll ask since it's been posted. What is the other meaning of TOTW at Moab?

TOTW = top of the world, its a spot in moab at the end of the Top Of the world trail. Greeald is getting married there this year on Friday, the BIG event of the season!!

That is VERY cool! I just realized you have it in your signature. Oh, and congratulations to Greeald.

MustangShane said:
That is VERY cool! I just realized you have it in your signature. Oh, and congratulations to Greeald.

lol, it's actually Gerald (Gjarrett on the board) but ol' 410 hasn't honed his typing skills :D

i'm waiting till my locker is installed...i'll do a full writeup and post pictures once it's actually worthy of being a feature truck, gotta wait till moab to get some good shots anyways

guess its time to mod the heck out of the new X and take as many pics as possible. I should have them in about 2 weeks.

What do we win? :D

I want to submit my truck after i lift it up and put it on ExplrCnvrtbl rims/tires.... there will be a thread about it along with pictures.... i even have a few before pictures too......

of course, my truck would look better if I had a door panel ;)

J/K jimabena74

jimabena74 said:
I want to submit my truck after i lift it up and put it on ExplrCnvrtbl rims/tires.... there will be a thread about it along with pictures.... i even have a few before pictures too......
You're lifting your Yota? :banghead:

Rick- i updated, but i really am not worthy of totw at this point by any means. will continue to update as i finish things on teh truck.

i think all the elites need to realize that there just aren't that many of us and even if you think you haven't done much yet, you are still eligable and should have a thread with current pictures.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm not ready either. Going through a whole mod. I know who's is though. Gaorld Jerret, did I spell his name right? He has one sweet truck and I don't care if he is a moderator. Just my 2 cents.

Back