1. for access to Ford Explorer and Ranger owner generated reviews and discussion, tech tips, how to articles, off-road modifications, events, and more! Since 1996 we have been the #1 Ford Explorer resource on the Internet. We also cover the Explorer Sport Trac, Mercury Mountaineer, Lincoln Navigator, Mazda Navajo, Mazda Pickups, and the Aerostar.

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Having Transmission problems for 93 explorer

Discussion in 'Explorer & Ranger Transmissions, Transfer Cases, &' started by CheyenneNation, March 4, 2007.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. CheyenneNation

CheyenneNation New Member

March 4, 2007
      I am having trouble with my explorer. I stopped at a stop sign and went to proceed driving and nothing happened i wasn't moving. I tried to put it into reverse drive 1st and 2nd gear low gear and nothing i wasnt moving any where and it was as if my car had been permently put in to neutral i could roll it forwards and backwards in drive ect.... i would like to see if any one knows what would be keeping it from dropping into gear
    2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 a year

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose and fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, add your own profile photo, upload photo attachments directly to your posts and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.