and gain access to Reviews and Discussion of the 2016 and 2017 Ford Explorer Tech Tips, How to Articles, Off-Road Modifications and Events, Street Truck Mods and Events, and much more! Since 1996 our community has covered every aspect of the Ford Explorer, Ford Ranger and all vehicles based on this platform.

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

haynes manual

Discussion in 'UK Explorer Owners Forum' started by jamesc777, February 21, 2010.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. jamesc777

jamesc777 Member

City, State:
      Holmfirth, West Yorkshire
      Year and Model:
      Missing Hector
      this is a long shot i know, does anyone have a spare haynes manual kicking around? dont really want to spend £20+ if i can avoid it.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 a year

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose and fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, add your own profile photo, upload photo attachments directly to your posts and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. Howard

Howard Moderator Elite Explorer Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Milton Keynes
      Year and Model:
      1998 SOHC UK SPEC
    4. jcasey007

jcasey007 Active Member

City, State:
      Stratford Upon Avon, Warwickshire
      Year and Model:
      Jeep Commander 5.7L HEMI
      I have the Haynes which is OK but for a better manual, search ebay in the US (www.ebay.com) you can get an electronic version of the dealer manual, much more detailed and with the diagnostic steps as well.

I paid $6.95 and was able to down load it within 20 mins of paying from a secure FTP site

Only proplem was the size of 270 Mbytes so you do need a broadband connection but it was worth the wait !