Help FROADER pick new tires | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Help FROADER pick new tires

36" - 38" on a 15" wheel. I'm not getting new wheels.

Which ones and why? And no Procomps! Take into account the type of wheeling I do.

List:

1. TSL SXs
  2. MT/Rs
  3. IROK (eh)
  4. BFG KM not KM2
  5. ?
  6. ?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

And IZwack had them, so I had to have them.
Ooof! Following what IZwack does. That's not always a wise decision, trust me, I know ;)

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Colin, with those new tires vs. those balding X-terrains, you will be un-freakin-stoppable. :thumbsup:

I hope so :D

They should be here Tuesday and mounted by the weekend.

nothing's as nice as a new set of tires :thumbsup:

and i would assume your stoked you don't have to run those procomps anymore:D

I guess I'm waiting for them to get all 5 before they ship...

Attachments

• TireOrder.jpg
    TireOrder.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 316

Well it is 4wp:rolleyes: They take forever with thing inless you down to compton and pick them up. Hey wait a minute!!!:scratch:

My new office is about 5 min. away from them, if need be I could pick them up for ya;):thumbsup:

Those SX's are gonna make your X look nice and mean:thumbsup:

I'm STILL waiting on my wheels...i'm gonna call and see if I can pick them up if they haven't shipped already:rolleyes:

I just called 4WP and he said they probably wouldn't be here until the week of the 17th-21st... Not really a big deal, but from the site saying, "Orders usually ship in 1 to 2 regular business days" to 2-3 weeks is a little ridiculous.

You should raise a big stink about it, and see what you can get them to just give you....

Speak of the devil...DHL just dropped off my wheels:D

Can't wait to see your's mounted though:cool:

I just called 4WP and he said they probably wouldn't be here until the week of the 17th-21st... Not really a big deal, but from the site saying, "Orders usually ship in 1 to 2 regular business days" to 2-3 weeks is a little ridiculous.

I told you! That's why I go and just pick stuff up from them, or I order from someone else and have them match 4wp

You should raise a big stink about it, and see what you can get them to just give you....

Never know what you might get until you ask.
I'd push the point--they lied to you.

lol, i saw the post and it was at 3:46 pm..I was thinking to myself, "no way he's gonna get these today, it's too late.....

Then suddenly realized you Cali folks are 2 hours younger than us over here...:crazy:

Back