• Register Today It's free!

Hey everyone

Heff

Reaction score
City, State
Corning, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XLT
Just thought I would say hello. Getting a taste of the Explorer fun. Need a slave cylinder repair.

I just bought my '93 explorer xlt for $6,000 about 6 months ago. I put BF goodrich AT/KO on it the first week I had it. They came in handy this winter during hunting season. I blew right past my buddy stuck in his Isuzu Trooper with wimpy tires on a seasonal use road that was covered with 8" of new snow!! Love the tires.

Live in Upstate NY.

hi heff, welcome to the site i dont have experience with your problem but since i just hang out checking the most recent posts and at the requests of the moderators ill say please try not to put the same question in different places. it take up extra bandwidth and if the moderator wants to move it he will if he believes there is sufficent grounds to relocate it. trust me these guys are smart. sorry for coming off so much like a jerk though.

Hey Heff, welcome to the site!

Not sure exactly what the issue is but don't worry about it. I think we all learn something new when we enter the site and how the site works. Live and learn, no problem.:) Glad to see you joined us, but I'm sorry to hear about your truck needing repair. The BFG KO's are a great tire, they can seemingly make a good truck into a great one! And it's always a blast to tool around in a good snow!

Welcome again and happy postin'!:)

Back