Hey Guys, I'm New! | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hey Guys, I'm New!

I have school in the morning then nothing after 1 pm. I can't work b/c my parents want me to focus on school work but nope...I focus on this board. :p

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yep..another one at your service ;) How's it goin?

Focus on school eh??? what are you taking? I'm 3rd year Criminal Justice..But./gotta work to pay for my X :)

28/m/service engineer
married no offspring
two x's one 4 door street queen, one two door project X.

cant wait to be done with all the mods to enjoy some of the wheeling whit the people from this board... welcome
aboard.

PS. i suck at spelling and typeing.LOL

2 Explorer's Geez! Lucky! I can barely afford to keep mine on the road lol :) They are pricey to keep running lol :) I should be quiet..I dont want to jinx my current good luck lol :)

Nice to meet you! :)

yea i work hard so i get to play hard. LOL ( the junk yard is my best friend)

I also have two 99 aleros one 4 door for the wife and one two door for me..

there not all that expensive to keep on the road if you do all the work your self tho. this board has saved me a bit of money....

Gary

Originally posted by MonaLeMoo
I really have no money to do anything right now. :( I had to replace the tranny 5 000 km's ago..which cost ,e 2600$ so I'm just working to pay that crap off :( 3rd transmission now.

i have the same exact truck... i went thru 5 transmissions since i've owned it.... on the 5th one i got smart and swapped it for a 5 speed :) best mod yet!

welcome!

Originally posted by Tat2dExploder
i have the same exact truck... i went thru 5 transmissions since i've owned it.... on the 5th one i got smart and swapped it for a 5 speed :) best mod yet!

welcome!

It must be something with the color, and year...I'm on number 3. LOL.

Welcome to the board!

School Shmool... Now I'm just goin at it to get out and make all that money... Muahahaha

EDIT: Nah... I really like my school and I'd make a career out of going to school and living of my parents if I could jsut find a way...

Awwww......Damnnnn...I hope I dont hafta replace it again :( Thats a scary thought!

Originally posted by Lifted95X
It must be something with the color, and year...I'm on number 3. LOL.

dayum i didn't know you were up there in transmissions shaun... i guess you are right... i shoulda got the black one:rolleyes:

Focus on school eh??? what are you taking? I'm 3rd year Criminal Justice..But./gotta work to pay for my X :)

I have one more year to go for a Business Management degree. I'm concentrating on Human Resource Management. Yup!! I'll be the one who'll hire and fire people. I'll have lots of fun. :p

P.S. Just looked at your mugshot. You are very very cute!!!;)

Aww thanks! :) Hey what a good thing to be! SO much power!!! :) :) I saw yours too..supercute!

Aww thanks! :) Hey what a good thing to be! SO much power!!! :) :) I saw yours too..supercute!

Thank ya! :) That was actually one of the worst pics but that's all I could find on my computer. Oh well...:p

Mugshot? You mean mugshots! I didn't know you were so young, but hey... whatever. I guess I'm young too. And guilty of more than one mugshot... heh.

-Justin

:p How old do you think I am :p 20 isn't young!!! :p

Or are ya saying I'm young cuz I posted so many pics? :p

No, just saying it's nice to have people that aren't 30+ hanging around the board. I don't really identify with all the old folks.

-Justin

my only question is what is considered old?

Gary

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back