Hi,bout my truck

1quick95

Reaction score
City, State
NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
07 Sport-Trac
Guess ill post about it here :D
Have a 2007 Sport Trac XLT upgrade.Has the 3V 4.6.The trans shifts a little funny,and the motor had a tap in it.Seems to be going away now,but really i love the truck,100X better than my 05 sport trac.Just gonna do some minor upgrades,flash tuner,intake pipe thats about it.Gonna order rain gaurds for a 06 explorer and hope they fit...lol.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice. So how does it ride?

lets see some pics of it..

I would really love to see some pictures :thumbsup:

Thanks guys,i love it.The truck rides 100% better than my 05,its firm but doesnt knock your teeth out.Ill try to get some pics,its Dark blue pearl,the color looks great in the sun.I can tell the power is there,i think the trans sucks it out tho.

congra´s, my Eddie has the same color - I love it. The shifting prob will be past after flashing your ECM with a tuner ( like XCal 2 ), and you´ll have the feel of a whole lotta more power at the wheels ( because of throttle response, better and smotther shifting, and some more )

Yea,i was told the flasher would help all that.Cant wait to do some upgrades,just need to find the money somewhere,my other project sucks all the cash right up..lol.

Just a update,the ticking in the motor got worse.I called Ford,but they didnt have a loaner car for me,so i have to wait a bit.I asked him if they had any problems with the 3V motor in Explorers,and he said no.I know in the mustang they had some problems,but this doesnt seem the same.Mine just sounds like a "hanging lifter",even tho i dont have them..lol.Maybe one of the followers is sticking a bit,it only happens hot tho.

Back