CQ7String

Reaction score
City, State
Boston, MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Sport
Hi. :D

About me:

I'm Chris, I'm 27, and I'm from Boston. I like long walks on the... er, sorry, wrong messageboard.

Anyhow.

I drive '98 Sport, just picked it up after driving a 2000 Eclipse that I modded quite a bit (Pics). New England and import mods don't exactly mix well (potholes, snow, more potholes.. Oh, did I mention the potholes?) and I was tired of that particular flavor of auto modding, so I did the mature, adult thing and picked up an SUV that I intend to blow a bunch of money on instead. :D

The only mods right now are an Alpine CDA-7876 and an American flag sticker, but after the winter I plan on doing some fun things with the stereo and suspension. It's my commuter though (I'm a network engineer for the Department of Defense), so a lift is out of the question (though a second truck for 'wheeling certainly isn't!).

Other than that - I mostly troll the car audio forums on here, and hope to help out wherever I can. :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the forum:D I see you already know your way around with over 40 posts in a month:) You will love it here!I know I do:)

Welcome and Merry Christmas! I'm from Watertown. Go PATS!

Welcome Chris!!!

Welcome to the site!

welcome to the explorer forum! nice eclipse too;)

Kelli

Back