Hidden Compartment | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hidden Compartment

They are like 90 and NEVER leave their small town where other relatives are around at all times.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

When I use to drive the Ex everday, I use to put the stereo faceplate under the front of the seat cover, right under where your knees are. Anybody that ever found out always looked at me in amazment, and went "wow! that's a good idea!";)

i used to hide a spare key in one of those magnetic hid-a-keys. i put it behind the rear bumper. it never moved.

He could always put one of those dog crap containers in the truck and spray it with some fart spray, nobody would touch it
AnimatedPooSteamingCLR.gif

He could always put one of those dog crap containers in the truck and spray it with some fart spray, nobody would touch it
AnimatedPooSteamingCLR.gif

yea and nobody would wanna ride with him either...lol

yea and nobody would wanna ride with him either...lol

OH sure now we are changing the requirements, I don't recall "passenger friendly" being one of them :scratch:

What about driver friendly? He wouldn't want to drive it.

Or grab the "package"
:D

hot glue a small magnet on the key, stick it any where there is metal, under seats, under dash etc. Thats what I did.

What about the front of the seat? I'm not sure with the second gens but mine pulls out to make the seat longer.

What about the front of the seat? I'm not sure with the second gens but mine pulls out to make the seat longer.

my gen 2 doesn't have that option.

I just got my 94 XLT and noticed the holly **** bar on the front on the seat cushion....

This pulls out????

Do I just pull???

Thanks,

G.

yup just pull straight out

I still think the kleenex box is the best idea, it's easy to pull out, but most people would have no idea that it's removable.

True, but we at EF are not most people.:)

kleenex box? I don't recall seeing anything like that on my 2000 Sport. Was that an option also? I've pulled all the panels above the panels several times, so I'd think I would have seen it. where is it in relation to the brake and hood releases?

Kleenex box is at the front of the center console armrest -- its at an angle.

kleenex box? I don't recall seeing anything like that on my 2000 Sport. Was that an option also? I've pulled all the panels above the panels several times, so I'd think I would have seen it. where is it in relation to the brake and hood releases?

It's the change holder, that piece pulls out, and you can put a small kleenex box inside, that's what the slot on the front of the console is for;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I know.. I know, week old cheese here. But wow... I never knew that kleenex box thing. When I was in basic training, coffee was considered contraband. Drill sergeants told us at the beginning that "there is not a hiding place we don't know about," and said they'd search them all. We'd get those little individual tasters choice coffee packets in our MRE's. I'd go around and collect them from all the guys, then put them in my body armor behind the ballistic plates. Mix it with a little Army Fresh Hot Tap in the morning in my little canteen cup; boom, fresh basic training coffee. Never got caught. Nobody ever thought to look behind the plates.

Also knew a guy that carried a cell phone all the way through basic. He put it in a soap box and sealed it every time he took it out. When you shook the box, it sounded like a bar of soap. Ingenious. The real reason he never got caught was that he never let anyone see him on his phone; little 18 year old turds in basic are itching to try to get in good with a DS by turning someone in. This guy was 33 with a degree, a wife, and two little girls.

Back