how bad have you been ?? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

how bad have you been ??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

46 in a 25

That was over nine years ago, the last time I ever got pulled. It should have been a mandatory "reckless" ticket, but I was nice (imagine that) to the cop and he just gave me speeding.

Robb

couple weeks ago i was going 75 in a 55 and just got a warning, i even slammed the breaks when i saw that it was a cop, hell come to think of it he didnt even run my information, he took a look at my ID and insurance card and said to slow down

Never gotten a ticket and never been pulled over in 4 years of driving :)

105 thru a stop sign, I was drag racing a guy from school and was winning, when I blew the stop sign he started to chase but was almost wiped out by the guy I was racing, they met at the corner at the same time. He was more pissed at the other guy, only gave me a failure to stop ticket.:D

97 in a 55 and only got a $75 and the insurance company doesnt know about it. I like when I get pulled over in other states.:D

5yrs of driving and no tickets, thnx grandpa for the Valentine 1 lol.

But my mom has a lead foot, last ticket was for 75 in a 30 and I was with her.

None in almost two years

Gotta add that Ive been warned twice for trespassing on private land when wheeling :rolleyes:

70mph in a 45mph zone. Cop said one more mile an hour faster and he would have my license.....he should have caught me earlier.:D

67 in a 45 and racing

ended up gettin no points on liscense and a too fast for conditions...the tickets was B.S.

Atlanta people you know how it is...gotta love the Duluth Cops

85mph in a 25mph zone. I was on my motorcycle banging through the gears still accelerating. Got a court date and paid a fine that almost brought tears to my eyes.

I also have never been pulled over in my life:D

85 in a 65 (damn you James City County, VA)
77 in a 65 (damn you Louisa County, VA)
Curfew when I was 16 (damn you VB cops)
Had a gun pulled on me by a cop for trespassing, no citation

so far in my 2.5 weeks of driving, nothing!!!!!:D

Back in 1981 got caught doing 72 in a 40 zone. $130 fine, lost my license for 15 days, had to go to traffic school :( .

I got a 227 km/h in a 120 zone ticket right by the Frankfurt airport on the autobahn in Germany about 20 years ago. Worst part is that it was photo radar taken from a bridge. Even worse - it was my bosses car who was a full bird Colonel ( O-6) in the Army. And even more worse was that they sent the pohto to her in the mail, and you could clearly see me driving the car, with the digital readout of the speed in the corner of the photo. And to make matters worse, I wasn't supposed to be driving the Supra, I was supposed to use the minivan to drive up and check her house while she was on temporary duty.....

Oh yeah, and I got pulled over for 122 mph in a Cadilliac DeVille (rental) in Pioche, Nevada ( middle 'O nowhere). I was given a "waste of resources" ticket and paid the $15 fine to the Officer on the spot, and released. It never showed up on my record.

DUI, intent to drive after unlawful consumption, posession of narcotics, posession of drug paraphernalia, posession of illegal fireworks, posession of tobacco by a minor, speeding 78 in a 45, wreckless driving, exhibition driving, disturbing the peace X2 for loud music, window tint, failure to yield which led to an accident, and my personal favorite was racing at 60 in a 45 on my cell phone about two car lenths in front of a riced out honda on the radar camera down in phoenix- they actually mailed me a picture along with the ticket. lol, its a classic- i'm just chilling with the phone in my hand with a huge grin on my face laughing at the civic.(i later got out of that one completely)

all of those tickets have occured at one point or another in EXPO's infamous existance. lol. and i'm only 19 and can still afford my insurance.

EXPO-u must have a darn good job!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

the trick was to get most of those tickets before i was legally considered an adult so that all they did was take away my license until i turned 18, then since then i've had good luck in court and a good lawyer.

Back