and gain access to Reviews and Discussion of the 2016 and 2017 Ford Explorer Tech Tips, How to Articles, Off-Road Modifications and Events, Street Truck Mods and Events, and much more! Since 1996 our community has covered every aspect of the Ford Explorer, Ford Ranger and all vehicles based on this platform.

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

hyundai tiburon bolt pattern ?

Discussion in 'All Other Makes and Models' started by Andy96XLT, February 14, 2009.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. Andy96XLT

Andy96XLT Active Member

City, State:
      Branchburg NJ, Bethlehem PA
      Year and Model:
      96 XLT
      My sister hit a curb and needs a new rim for her tiburon. I went to the junkyard today but they did not have any tiburons of course because that is what I was looking for. Now I just need to get a rim and tire for her. I know the bolt pattern is 4 on 4.5, but I can't seem to figure out what other cars have that size bolt pattern so I can take a rim off another car like a honda, toyota, nissan, etc. Does anyone know what other cars have this bolt pattern or know of a site that can tell me this info? Thanks!:thumbsup:

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 a year

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose and fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, add your own profile photo, upload photo attachments directly to your posts and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. toypaseo

toypaseo Flunked daycare Elite Explorer

Media:
      Albums:
      City, State:
      outside shovelling snow
      Year and Model:
      ................ 96 XLT ™