I hope it gets here soon!

justanothersmith

Reaction score
City, State
Humboldt, Ks
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Mountaineer
Hey guys!
My name is Bryan. Some of you might know my dad, jtsmith. I am 18 years old and I am an E-3/PFC in the army. I just bought a 1998 Mercury Mountaineer. My dad told me about this site and I thought I would check it out. My Mounty is still not here yet, but it should be here in about a week and a half, hopefully, and I already have big plans for it.
Now where's that lift kit he told me about?
:salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the site....

Your dad is a good one.

I will agree with burns and say that He is great guy, but if you are anything like him get ready to start moding your truck...Cause with this site the "Mod bug" bites and it can bite hard...but have fun and can't wait to see the plans for your mounty, and what gets powdercoated on it...:p:

Oh gawd we get to contend with two Smith's from Humboldt, KS?
:mattmoon: :D

Welcome to this forum! This is the EBay Mountaineer he was talking about I guess? Post a picture of it when you get it. He said that it looks like his. I voted on the picture of his truck in the photo contest.

Welcome to this forum! This is the EBay Mountaineer he was talking about I guess? Post a picture of it when you get it. He said that it looks like his. I voted on the picture of his truck in the photo contest.

Brian's is going to be a red one, it has the same paint as Rubyslow's mounty. I have to agree with everyone else your dad is a great guy, my mounty wouldn't be nearly as nice as it is without all of his help, I'll have to make a trip down there sometime to meet you, we just need to figure out something to do to one of the trucks frist:D

Hey Bryan Smith, welcome from Brian Jones, just another common name. :D You dad is a great guy. Congrats on the Mounty and welcome to the forum.

Welcome to Explorer Forum!

Welcome to the forum! I can't believe he isn't just giving you his mountaineer :D

Welcome Brian! Good luck with the new Mounty! Your dad's a great guy with a lot of knowledge and I have no doubt your Mounty will be badass before too long. You'll be bucking for E4 before too long just to get more mod $ LOL

No. Three. Sherri is a member here as well :D

They're infiltrating from all angles!

Welcome to the Mounty clan... we're a small group, quite an elitist bunch. Why? Because we can and because everyone is jealous of the '98+ Mounty front end and wants to swap it on their Explorer or Ranger ;) :p:

Hey guys! I just wanted to thank you for the warm welcome.
Sorry I havent been on here for a while, Im still learning my way around.
My mounty still isnt here yet, but I get to drive dads whenever I want, so life isnt all that bad.

Hey guys! I just wanted to thank you for the warm welcome.
Sorry I havent been on here for a while, Im still learning my way around.
My mounty still isnt here yet, but I get to drive dads whenever I want, so life isnt all that bad.

When it's running :p:

Oh great...another one?

Welcome to the site. :thumbsup: :D

So this is how Jon is getting a lifted one eh?

"Hey son, check out this mounty. We can lift it with all the goodies."

I see you workin' Jon, I see you workin'.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back