Elite Moderator Intoxicator
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Rigby, ID
Year, Model & Trim Level
00 Excursion (THE BUS)
Does anyone have a line on a place to get new sets of Yukon gears for my Excursion w/o spending an arm and a leg. I'm going to 4.88's

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I don't have em but it would probably help if you posted which axle models (ex: Dana 60 or Sterling 10.x) are on the Excursion since some people who may have gears laying around probably identify them by axle model.

LOL sorry

I don't have em but it would probably help if you posted which axle models (ex: Dana 60 or Sterling 10.x) are on the Excursion since some people who may have gears laying around probably identify them by axle model.

Oops, just realized after posting the above on how you did not give all the details on which axles you have so people may be able to help you out. That IZ posted something similar also mentioning that necessary critical info was lacking in the OP.

This might make for a good Stickie on how to make sure All Details are listed correctly so as not to confuse the fine members of this forum.

And did you try our Search feature?
At any rate hope you find the gears for the

Dana 50 Front and Sterling 10.5...

Back