• Register Today It's free!

I now have the bling.

regulator

Reaction score
City, State
Troy, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 EB..wit da frawg eyez
After always owning about 10 different cars, I now own a 1995 ford explorer Eddie Bauer. I attend Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy NY. It is one of the top 10 engineering schools and one of the top 50 management schools in the nation (www.rpi.edu)
Anyways, I will have some pics put up soon of it. So far I have added a billed grill and carbon fiber look tailight covers. I am looking for stuff like rims.
If ANYONE needs help on their stereos then let me know. I usually have a bunch of stuff lying around my house also, so if you need anything check with me first. amps decks subs...you get the picture.

I have some bling too :)

Dead Link Removed

I know its not blinging in that picture.. but you can tell with all that chrome.. on a sunny day, things are different ;) ok.. enough egoblab from me..

I think a chrome grille guard and a chrome center tag (stainless steel) along with taillight guards would look sweet.. for rims look into like american racing.. the ones in that pic are neptunes I really like em... maybe some carbon fiber headlight covers would help alittle also? I dunna.. just some ideas :p

Back