I Wanna See Your Interior!!! | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I Wanna See Your Interior!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Is there a thread out there that says step by step the way to paint the interior? Ive searched but found nothing. Damn, those are some nice interiors, mine is full of crap.

why thank you y3kbuddy ;)

might as well put my .02 in...

body8.jpg

IMAG0035.JPG

sw.JPG

rofin.JPG

Nothin like seeing your name in someone elses car :D :p

Originally posted by Premier
Nothin like seeing your name in someone elses car :D :p

LOL....i have love teh pioneer premier line, but only i local place carries them!

Yeah, the milk crates where uncomfortable, i got tired of them moving around on turns so i put the seats back in. :p

Neons and LED's are an awesome way to light up your interior but you need to know what you're doing to prevent it from looking too ricey. I used 5" Blue StreetGlow neons, one under each of my front seats, and 3" Blue StreetGlow neons, one under each of my back seats. Wiring all of them together was easy, and then i just ran a hot wire off of my battery to a relay, and then from the relay to my neons. I have a custom mounted switch in my center console for easy use. I also installed green LEDs in my speakers and A/C vents. One in each should do, but the speakers I needed two in each. They only draw m/amps, so you can wire them into like your cigerette lighter and directly to a switch - no relay needed. The green is a great accent with the blue and it matches the stock gauges that come with your Explorer.

:dead: no more

Any updates?
Or more interiors

Back