Wanted - Ideas for meet this year! | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wanted Ideas for meet this year!

Parts or services wanted
thats great to hear, glad your coming along, meanwhile i gotta clean up the engine bay as its been untouched for a long time lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi Guy's,
Just thought Id say i am coming to the show. looking forward to meeting some of you! Nice to meet like minded people who realise our car is the best thing since sliced bread!!!!

Hi Nik ....assuming your bringing your ex .. would you like a pass so you can park with the rest of us ?

That would be great! Cheers!

Update

V SIX STEVE
HOWARD
FCAT
SB97 3 x sprint test + £12 for sprint race
BLUEKA **
RICH,UK
HVM x 2 + 1 v pass
janolsson
nik :D
just couted the passes ..we have one more... they sent 10 :) anyone else...

guys ill get the tickets sent out Monday
can I have address by PM for HVM and Nik
:)

Hi Rich
Ticket and pass arrived today safely, ta
Do we have any ideas where to meet yet? Is there a suitable point on the A43. Will most guys be coming up the 43 from the south or could we meet at M1/A43 junction as IIRC there is a services there and as it will be early for me and near the end of a faily long drive for most, an over priced, watery coffee might be most welcome.

we met at northampton services last year. M1/A43.... that's the best place I think, then we go in convoy from there

Tickets arrived this morning, cheers Rich!!

Si

coolio ...Unfortunatly my ex wont be at the show ... ):
need to redo the trans rebuild so.. Im going up with some friends in there rav 4 or my new runaround ...
BMW 635 csi
so there,s 2 passes spare now if someone wants em
looking forward to the day

That sucks really bad mate... sorry to hear that your Explorer won't be there... but will see you on the day...

Si

any one have a trans rebuild book I can swipe for a while ? can u bring to the show ?

trans book

hi rich i have one .cheers chris

thanks chris pm sent

Hi rich,

Got the pass today. Cheers! I wont be able to get there till about 10.30-11 is that ok or do we all need to turn up at the same time?

Typical! i'm a DJ and gigging on saturday night till very late. I guess I'll have to turn up and have a sleep in the back of the Ex!!!!

Nik you can arrive when u like mate ...they will direct u down to us when they see the stand pass ...
see u there

we met at northampton services last year. M1/A43.... that's the best place I think, then we go in convoy from there

Tickets arrived this morning, cheers Rich!!

Si

shall we say 730am ish...? :p: northbound services ...

Fcat / sb98 / v6 steve / hvm ....
shall we meet 615am ..M3 / M25 at Jcn 13 and have a rolling meet up on way to m1 ?
i just need your number fcat then i can work out where we all are ..
sound ok southern's..?

Nik you can arrive when u like mate ...they will direct u down to us when they see the stand pass ...
see u there

Cheers rich, thats great!! See you there!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

look for the guys trying to put up a gazzebo lol

Back