if you want 95-97 altezzas please post here | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

if you want 95-97 altezzas please post here

i'm not really going anywhere with this, but i would just like to see how many people are interested. If we get a lot of responses then we can show a couple of manufacturers and try to get something done. So if you want altezzas this is your chance! it might not make a difference but at least its a chance to vent:fire: :fire:

on a related note, has anyone ever seen the apc clear tails with the red stripe near the top. i'm still angry about ordering those from one place and having them say they were on back order, waiting, finally cancelling that order calling another place and getting the same story, and then finally going into a well known sport truck shop and having the owner give a shout to apc only to find out that production was stopped. i'm guessing they never existed (i've never seen a pair) and that apc was just testing the market by advertising them. if we get a million responses here and all of the companies want to make them for us, i will not buy the apc's because of that.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i would love a pair of carbon altezza's.

but i will most likley just buy the clears with the red strip like you said up there, i guess ill just wait it out on the order. :(

hey-
you wouldnt know where i could get hyperwhite bulbs for corner lights on a 1997 X, would ya?

a pair of altezzas would have made the top of my Xmas list this year but no on emakes them :(

If only I could get my hands on those APC red/clear lenses! I've tried ordering them twice and had the same thing happen to me. I don't think I'd want altezzas but definately clear/red ones.

same here, anything aftermarket and legal is good by me

Expo, if we get enough interested buyers, I think ProCarParts.com would consider making them. COUNT ME IN!

cool i wouldnt mind any 95-97 altezzas, id prefer carbon fiber, those will look good on a black truck

Yes, carbon fiber would look awesome (especially on MY black Ex ;) ), but we gotta start somewhere!

Yes yes carbon ones would be nice. In the mean time does anyone know where I could get a set of the red and clear ones for my 97?

Originally posted by Fat Boy
i would love a pair of carbon altezza's.

but i will most likley just buy the clears with the red strip like you said up there, i guess ill just wait it out on the order. :(

hey-
you wouldnt know where i could get hyperwhite bulbs for corner lights on a 1997 X, would ya?

Fatboy, I bought mine pepboys. I would think that autozone probably has them. I have also seen them online...

Danny, u talking abou the clears or the bulbs?

I want both, but if you are talking about the bulbs are you serious? the two filiment ones? I have been looking all over and can only find the one filiment.

Thanks

My bad, I mean the hyperwhite bulbs he asked about. I bought mine at pepboys, and I just assumed that 97' has the same bulbs in as my 95'. Im probably wrong though. I usually am..lol

well, I am gonna go check it out, the lights themselves are the same so the bulbs should be as well, I have just moved and have never been in the pepboys here anyway, thanks

If we show a large reponse to a certain company, I think we can get somewhere. We MUST persue this! I want my Altezzas :hammer:

I want some too, I spent too long looking for them to find out no one makes them :banghead:

Now I know there are more people than just this that are interested...

yeah, i know a ton more people are interested in these. i don't think that waiting for the apc's will get us anywhere, they don't really exist. if anybody knows where to get some legal clear and red tails for our x's that would probably work too.

I'm not satisfied with some painted clears, screw APC. They're not the only manufacturer. There are other companies that will recognize our interest and make REAL altezzas for 95-97, I know it.

Dude, hook me up, im sick of my clears...yes their original, but i don't like the look on my X personally.

Carl

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Altezza tails

I'd buy them.

Back