if you want 95-97 altezzas please post here | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

if you want 95-97 altezzas please post here

i'm not really going anywhere with this, but i would just like to see how many people are interested. If we get a lot of responses then we can show a couple of manufacturers and try to get something done. So if you want altezzas this is your chance! it might not make a difference but at least its a chance to vent:fire: :fire:

on a related note, has anyone ever seen the apc clear tails with the red stripe near the top. i'm still angry about ordering those from one place and having them say they were on back order, waiting, finally cancelling that order calling another place and getting the same story, and then finally going into a well known sport truck shop and having the owner give a shout to apc only to find out that production was stopped. i'm guessing they never existed (i've never seen a pair) and that apc was just testing the market by advertising them. if we get a million responses here and all of the companies want to make them for us, i will not buy the apc's because of that.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

come on people, this is something that would look good on any 95-97 x. I know a ton more of you are interested. at least a couple people a week post something asking where they can get these. over the course of hte year that almost a hundred people, where are all of you now?

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Maybe a lot of people skip the Performance Lighting catagory, we should have this thread moved to General Explorations to get more interested people.

i'm a purist, but i suppose your right. how do we get that done? Rick? or just any moderator?

urgh! I've seen those, look like regular clears someone painted, I'd call them ugly, I'm still pulling for altezzas :bounce:

God those things are awful, we want REAL altezzas.

I don't think the ones they have pictured are for the Explorer, but I think that is what Expo is talking about.

Let me vent a second, this is what really pisses me off about some internet retail stores, they try to sell things to people without showing pictures. GET A CLUE PEOPLE! NOBODY is gonna buy something if they don't have a picture of it first. Ahh, I feel better now...:fire:

All 4 it

I'd mob some altezza's, i hear rumor from someone they are supposed to make em soon

Let's hope...

that 4wheel link with the red and clears is for the apc ones i was venting about earlier, that i have ordered twice adn never actually seen. If those actually existed i would be quite happy with a set of those, carbon fiber altezzas would be better, especially since the rear window surround plasitic on my x is now carbon fiber look.

btw those tails that look like someone just painted them in their garage are not going to cut it.

Count me in!!!

I'd love a pair of Altezza's, especially if they had the dark smoked glass or something similar like 2001 Mustang Headlights. I'm not crazy about Carbon Fiber for one insignificant reason-I have a brushed aluminum dash. But I'd buy it if they offered it......

Oh, and I'm gonna throw in my $.02 here-I want YELLOW turn signals, not red. There's another thread I posted in arguing why, but I'll spare y'all the lenghtly discussion-suffice to say I hate red signals because they're confusing to drivers behind you. :fire:

Screw other drivers, it's about STYLE! :hammer:

BTW Spas, you take that visor off yet? ;)

That visor ain't comin' off :p

And I've been rear-ended one too many times...I NEED YELLOW BLINKERS!!!!!! lol

:eek:

Oh yeah?

Boy, I must be out of it...can you post a link for me...?

okay, I'm gonna go crawl back under my rock now......

9801-EXPL-ALTZ.jpg
here the pic. altezzas thats the link :D

man those things are pretty. it just makes me:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: to see them sitting there like that.

adding altezzas won't make me jealous of your truck. you will need a ton more than that.

don't get mad, you started it. plus that comment should be taken as a joke, that's how i took your post.

Back