if you want 95-97 altezzas please post here | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

if you want 95-97 altezzas please post here

i'm not really going anywhere with this, but i would just like to see how many people are interested. If we get a lot of responses then we can show a couple of manufacturers and try to get something done. So if you want altezzas this is your chance! it might not make a difference but at least its a chance to vent:fire: :fire:

on a related note, has anyone ever seen the apc clear tails with the red stripe near the top. i'm still angry about ordering those from one place and having them say they were on back order, waiting, finally cancelling that order calling another place and getting the same story, and then finally going into a well known sport truck shop and having the owner give a shout to apc only to find out that production was stopped. i'm guessing they never existed (i've never seen a pair) and that apc was just testing the market by advertising them. if we get a million responses here and all of the companies want to make them for us, i will not buy the apc's because of that.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Dont forget to ask Rick first if its ok to start a group purchase of these

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

I would most def buy some if they decided to hook us up. Either clear or the carbon fiber look would be an impovement over the nast looking ones on there now.

yep, im still down for the altezzas, preferably carbon fibers.

common folks, i would really dig a pair of these, as many others would im sure.

are there any other Explorer related forums that might be interested as well?

if you want them, email that link above and say so. that's the only way that this is gonna get done.

ok this is confusing the hell out of me..

what tails do they make for the 97 explorer XLT?? and where can I order them??

Only clears for a 97

Originally posted by Hartman
Only clears for a 97

where can I get them for the lowest price???

I want some Euros. But they have to be smoked or Carbon fiber.

The regular ones look like they belong on Uncle Ben's Fast and The Furious Promotional Explorer.

"Gee Uncle Ben, that sure is a big wing you have there"

Gotta love those fart pipes:rolleyes:

whats up with the lights?

I'd love some altezzas, but not carbon fiber, if you're getting carbon fiber count me out heh

THEY ARE IN DEVELOPMENT NOW. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR E-MAILING OR WHATEVER. THIS IS GREAT. THEY WILL BE REAL ALTEZZAS JUST LIKE THOSE ON THE 98 AND UP EXPLORERS.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

where they gone be? how much? whos makin em?? lol, INFO!!! :D :cool: :p ;) :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Nice nice, i cant wait to check em out. I only wished i still had money to spend...:rolleyes: :bounce: :bounce:

im in, someone suggested a group buy in the beginnin

FINALLY, THE DAY HAS COME!!

FOR ALL WHO ARE WANTING TO RESERVE A PAIR, HERE'S THE LINK

Dead Link Removed

YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My only question is, how long will development take? I can't WAIT!!

finally, I can be DOT and stop looking over my shoulder (in this state.. the neon is still in question in other states lol)

Originally posted by DarkFox1
finally, I can be DOT and stop looking over my shoulder (in this state.. the neon is still in question in other states lol)

i know what you mean!

Also, when you "reserve" the euros.....did ya'll have to go through the purchasing steps? LIke give out your creidt card # and all?

Carl

yes, and as a result, I'm holding off until I see them.. I don't like giving a CC# w/o a prepared product

hopefully they look nice, that place who makes em wont regret it either, there's a lot of interest

Back