Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

in Perth Amboy NJ lookin for a truck club

Discussion in 'Street Truck Cruises & Car Shows' started by driftking, October 10, 2009.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. driftking

driftking New Member

City, State:
      perth amboy, new jersey
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      98 ranger/ 04 explorer
      I'm a Perth Amboy, NJ local with a 4 speed manual 98 ranger xlt w/ flare sides a rear end lift kit - fall bar- LS rear differential- a diamond computer chip - and in the process of customizing a turbo charger to fit the tight eng. compartment---- AND I'm lookin for a truck club to be a part of... A group or just another person in the general area to talk trucks to - let me know

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments directly to your posts and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. snoranger

snoranger Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Jackson, NJ
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      94 limited on 35's
      I dont know of any clubs in P.A., but I do work there. If you ever need parts, I usually have at least 1 Ranger or Ex in the process of being stripped.

Kevin

4. mathewhaden12

mathewhaden12 New Member

hello , sorry right now i don't know about any truck club in this area, but i will find club for you also i will ask to my friend about any truck club, if get me any info about club , i will tell you as soon as possible

Locksmith Perth Amboy