Joe Dirt's Wedgie | Page 28 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Joe Dirt's Wedgie

Yeah, it sounded funny worded that way. :D Yes, I let my 6 year old name the car. When I mentioned that it was Wedgewood Blue, the name was blurted out in 5 seconds.

She's Deep Wedgewood Blue with a Dark Graphite leather interior.
105,000 miles, a V8 AWD of course, and sporting leather chaps inside. :D

So, the work starts- I need to swap over my audio stuff, visors, auto dimming mirror, rims and tires, trailer hitch, front lights, put in a new leather wheel and clean the hell out of the truck. I can't help but do that... ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Was it ever uphill?

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Lol, this thread is still as good as the beginning lol.

Here's a mod for your new ride Joe.

Haha!! I love the little insect trying to escape the piss revs to moms van :)

Don't make me bust out the custom Caravan's...

You know this is sooooo completely sexy.

0608tr_11_z+2003_custom_dodge_caravan+side_view.jpg

I like the color and the wheels...but you throw a couple kids in there with mom and dad, that things gonna be bottomed out!

He does have a harmonica... :D

Just in case the youngsters do have to Wikipedia that, it's J. Geils Band... I before E except after Centerfold... :p:

Details :mattmoon:

I like the color and the wheels...but you throw a couple kids in there with mom and dad, that things gonna be bottomed out!

I don't need anything or anyone else in a vehicle with me, to bottom it out. :thumbsup:

Details :mattmoon:

FINALLY! Some nudity in this thread... :D

If you get one of those, You are going to need the prerequisite "soccer mom family" rear window sticker.

image[4].png

omg lol man

If I do it, I'll jet-power and use the soccer ball magnet instead, since the rear window won't be so practical. :D

jet-engine-van.jpg

that might be just the right amount of thrust you need...!

Somehow I don't think that little window contraption would stand up to those flames though..

I do need thrust. Torque- it helps get my ass moving. :D

Horsepower helps too- my unexciting new vehicle will have 215HP just like Wedgie does. :)

I actually lived for 5 years about 6 miles from the Trenton Engine plant where they built the Chrysler 3.8L 215HP variable intake engine. Small world! In 2001, the 3.8L engine got a Variable Intake System which boosted output to 215 hp (160 kW) at 5000 rpm with 245 ft·lbf (332 N·m) of torque at 4000 rpm. Not bad for a millenium minivan!

Is that similar to a honda v-tech different lobe sizes?

minivan.jpg

you could always do this...plus i don't think you would have to worry about bottoming out

Yeah, but them Windstars- the axles snap... Not sure if sticking my wide tail into a vehicle with axles that have a propensity to snap is a good idea... lol!

If I lift it, I'd have to throw my kid up there, and God help me getting my fatter ass in. :D

Back