Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

journey50

Discussion in 'Transaction Feedback' started by DirtyDog, March 8, 2006.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. DirtyDog

DirtyDog I will not!

City, State:
      Lethbridge,Alberta,Canada
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      04 Aviator
      I have a part for sale in the For Sale section that he took intrest in. We discussed details in Private Messages and I had agreed to put it on Ebay for him so he could improve on his Ebay score.

So I put it on Ebay as a Buy It Now auction and PM'd him the link. Then for a whole week I tried to get ahold of him through his 2 e-mail addresses and PM's and I couldn't get ahold of him. I also started a thread in Exploring every thing under the sun!! and I posted in my for sale thread that I needed to talk to him with no responce. And I seen he has been on the site every day since I started the auction.

Needless to say, the auction ended Sunday without him buying the part. Now I am out the listing fee and I still have a part to try to sell.

Watch out for Chris

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.