Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

June EF Lottery

Discussion in 'EF's photo lottery' started by reapereviltwin, June 10, 2018.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. reapereviltwin

reapereviltwin Keep on wheelin John Rock Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Jonesboro, Tx
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      '92 Explorer
      The theme for the June EF Lottery is "Vacation". For the month of June, post media or a story of vacation time either with your rig, friends, or family. This can also be a area you plan to do vacation time, does not have to be somewhere you have been.

Ending and drawing date is on or about July 1st, 2018.

Goal: To encourage members of the Explorer Forum to submit a photo and/or vid, or written story in accordance with the theme and award two members with an one year elite membership.

Only one submission to be entered into the drawing per member. Submission can contain multiable pics and or video(s) and/or links to pics/vids. Members are encouraged to post positive feedback

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. colintrax

colintrax Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Georgia
      97 XLT and 91 Ranger
      At this point my explorer isnt used for much except vacations.

In July I'll be taking the old guy across the country. Plan on doing some wheeling, mtn biking, gambling, and seeing family and friends. Ought to be a good trip.

These pictures are from OBX beach, and "south of the border"

11537597_969319619775009_632422233118944904_o.jpg

10505250_968291709877800_1437406124316365904_o.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    4. Rainier

Rainier New Member

1993 Ford Explorer XLT
      I never got to go as a kid, so my kids (13 and 14) are taking me to Legoland California on Father's Day.

This trip is only possible due to a friend letting me stay for free at a house in Carlsbad that they own. I'm disabled and after 4 surgeries, not getting any better. So this will likely be the last vacation I manage with my kids, as kids.
      [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    5. Hossexplorer

Hossexplorer Active Member

City, State:
      Baker City, OR.
      '93 XLT
      My camping vacation with family in the Oregon high desert this spring.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    6. IIGood

IIGood Active Member

City, State:
      Arnold, MD
      03 Explorer; 03 Mustang
      Ahh, the Outer Banks. Wonderful area for vacationing...just relax and do next to nothing. I'll be headed down there this weekend, in my '03 XLT, for a week of relaxation. My girlfriend rented the same house as she did last year...and I drove the Explorer down there then as well. I was a little worried about how much stuff we had taken with us and being able to have at least *some* space left in the backseat; her mom also rode down with us. We had the truck loaded down pretty good and it looks like this year is going to be a repeat. Even though we figured out what we don't need to take this time, we also discovered a couple things we *would* need this time...so I think the load is going to even out this year.

Then the weekend after we get back from OBX, we'll be going camping by Luray Caverns for that weekend. With all the stuff we take for that, I've always had to fold the rear seats down to fit everything. No backseat space available. So, she's going to be driving her car too since her mother, niece, and nephew will be coming along as well. I did consider trying to rent a small trailer but there really aren't too many trailer rentals around here other than U-Haul.

Campin' and beachin'...that's where my Explorer's been. :)

• Like Like x 2
    7. Varsity

Varsity Don't need no stinkin 4WD...yet Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Chicago Ridge, IL
      '00 Sport
      I don't get many vacations, especially ones that I can take the Explorer, but a pic is from the 4 Wheel Jamboree that I go to with my dad every year in Ohio and Indianapolis sometimes too. Of course I am always the only Explorer, but it is always a great time.

The other pic is from the annual Christmas parade at Badlands Off Road Park in Indiana. Everyone dresses their off-road rigs up and rides around the town throwing candy to the kids. And its for a great cause too.

View attachment 160222

20171202_082955.jpg

20160521_125518.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    8. Stic-o

Stic-o Elite Movie Star Elite Explorer

Media:
      City, State:
      Lake View Terrace, CA
      '91 Navajo '99 XL '16 XLT
      2 years ago, in Moab:cool: