Jurassic Park...The SUV! | Page 15 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Jurassic Park...The SUV!

Alright so some of you know Ive been painting my truck the last week, and I was going to wait to show it off at T-haven...But I know you all can't wait and I'm to proud of my hard work:D

So here are some pictures I took with my cell phone.

JP_Truck_High.jpg

JP_Truck_Side.jpg

Still have more to do, need to remount the front bumper, wetsand the whole truck and put on the JP logos when they get here..

The entire paint job was done using a $10 air sprayer from Harbor Freight and Rustoleum paint. The green I actually custom made, as no color was available like that.;)

Here is the original...in case you forgot:p:
(dead link)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hmmmmmmmm maybe I should start planning ahead. I need a sign that says NO its not a Heep! Its a CRUISER! lol

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Julee's lifted yellow FJ Cruiser on 33's is called a "hummer" about six hundred times a week...

The H3 wishes it was an FJ, pffft
My BII has been referred to as a Jeep for years... I just say "thanks" and then mumble "dumbass" under my breath

[evil]
If anyone calls my Explorer a Jeep, I'm going to clamp a steel plate over their tongue and run a plasma cutter over it.
[/evil]

[nice]

Hi :)
[/nice]

The zuk gets called a 'jeep' every time, and I politely correct them.. with a 2x4, of course.

I don't seem to have a problem :confused:

Those who are not very off-road savy, think everything that is lifted is a Jeep. Mine has been called a Jeep quite a few times.
Ain't that the truth.

And Stic-O, your truck is one word. Amazing.

Finally got my CB mount done today:rolleyes:

Used a exsisting molded hole in the mirror mount as a plan, and it worked;)

This is what I ended up with..

cb11.jpg

and with some paint...

cb21.jpg

I think we need to place these in front of your place Steve..
DINO_CROSS.jpg

I think we need to place these in front of your place Steve..
DINO_CROSS.jpg

I actually have one in my garage that sits over the Ex, that says T-rex xing.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry if this is a repost... Just found it.

That GTA video.... is amazing, rofl man that is so awesome

ha i didnt know there was a full size version, thats kool i always wanted the one from yourassis parked lol. i just bought a mini scale model will make a mini of mine.

Back