Dismiss Notice

to owner generated reviews, discussion, tech tips, and more! The #1 Ford Explorer enthusiast resource on the Internet since 1996. We also cover the Sport Trac, Mercury Mountaineer, Lincoln Navigator, Mazda Navajo, Mazda Pickups, and the Aerostar.

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Just popping in to say hi

Discussion in '2007 - 2010 Explorer Sport Trac' started by mustang6878, May 19, 2017 at 3:44 PM.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. mustang6878

mustang6878 Active Member

City, State:
      Iowa
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      '03 Sport Trac 4X4
      I was somewhat active in the Gen 2 forum with my 2003 Sport Trac for quite a while. Alas, I had to put her to sleep after the dreaded 4.0 timing chain failure.

I now am the owner of a 2010 Sport Trac Limited with the 4.6 V8. My current project is finding the door code for it because I did not get the code card. It looks like a great bunch of people here. Anyway....hello!
      [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments directly to your posts and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.