BogeyBear

Reaction score
City, State
Cary
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 Explorer XL
Callsign
BogeyBear
I am not familiar with the Generation of my 2010 but after YouTube & a few other sites I'm at the end of my rope!!! 1 says code is located on the sjb in the area of the parking brake. Another@ pass side rear door/seat belt assem. Please end my torture!! Greatly appreciated & Thank-you

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Your thread has been moved to this sub forum. The Forum has a handy 'Search' feature t the upper right. I found several threads on your topic. Here are just 2 of them;
New to me 2010 XLT
Keyless Entry Code

Peter

Thank you Peter!! Perhaps I can stop yanking my hair out with this keyless entry code issue.. I'm ready to try anything but am almost at the point of taking my ride to the dealer.. Thanks again!! Coop

2010 was a year it wasn’t printed so don’t bother. Mine isn’t. I had to ask the dealer(carmax had it on hand) A good scanner should show it.

If you have a remote there is a matrix to follow to find the code. Around a half hour of punching numbers if you make it to the end. The only problem is that you may come across a code someone has programmed in, if that is the case you cant ad any codes until you find the primary. A quick search in the forums will find you the thread with the matrix to follow.

2010 was a year it wasn’t printed so don’t bother. Mine isn’t. I had to ask the dealer(carmax had it on hand) A good scanner should show it.
Finally!! After the gut wrenching efforts to locate this entry code I am resigned & determined to get this done at the dealer; etc. Thank you for your response.. Coop

Neat trick I learned as a 7yo kid (about 1984) messing with our neighbors Taurus.

If you press 7/8 and 9/0 at the same time, the doors lock. Not sure if this something intentional, never looked into it. But it still works on Ford's to this day.

Neat trick I learned as a 7yo kid (about 1984) messing with our neighbors Taurus.

If you press 7/8 and 9/0 at the same time, the doors lock. Not sure if this something intentional, never looked into it. But it still works on Ford's to this day.
It is in the book! Pretty sure its intentiobal.

Back