Lane Keeping System Malfunction | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Lane Keeping System Malfunction

ramil i esguerra

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 ford explorer
i have a problem with my 2013 ford explorer it says on the panel that lane keeping system malfunction what should i do thanks for any help it just suddenly appear and i cant reset it or turn it off thanks for any help guys

30704406_10211391104562768_4442584394250584064_n.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the Forum.:wave:
It doesn't appear that this issue has come up here before. I believe the camera is located in the base of the rearview mirror, Is that area clean? If there is no obstruction then perhaps a dealer visit is in order unless someone else has an idea of what may be the problem. You could try a 'Master Reset' which will delete all settings you have saved and may still not clear the problem.
Also, please complete your registration by adding the 'Required' "Trim Level" (Base, XLT, etc.) to your profile so it appears in the margin. That can be useful info to have at times. Thank you.

Peter

i have a problem with my 2013 ford explorer it says on the panel that lane keeping system malfunction what should i do thanks for any help it just suddenly appear and i cant reset it or turn it off thanks for any help guys

View attachment 157605
Quick question how did you fixe it?

Quick question how did you fixe it?
Welcome to the Forum Henry. :wave:
I don't have the answer and I doubt you will get a response from that member since he was last seen here on April 13, 2018.

Peter

Did u replace any parts?
Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
The member you quoted was last seen here on April 13, 2018, so may not be following this thread anymore.

Peter

Back