Latest pictures... New ones tommorow also with safari rack custom made! | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Latest pictures... New ones tommorow also with safari rack custom made!

I will willied, thanks.
Why the car computer is reflecting mayor gas consumption?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I will willied, thanks.
Why the car computer is reflecting mayor gas consumption?

I honestly don't know why it would do that after you got the K&N as it should be around the same or better. You may want to take it to a shop to get it checked out.

Dude - your ex looks friggin awesome, just had to say. My 03 is black and I am inspired.

Did I read correctly that your running your aux lights off a second battery, and if so, where did you put it.

Hey i've changed my battery for a much bigger better one... and it works really great!!

Love that roof rack! I'd love to do that to my 06 Limited. The only limiting factor for me is that my Limited is silver and I would be spray painting either gray or silver instead of powder coating and it's probably going to get scraped off if I actually used it.

Where did you get the bungy net from?

I got the bungee net at canadian tire! ;).... it's made by sportek and sold at around 40$

Nice Favorite 4th Gen how did you route the wires from the roof rack lights into the cabin or battery? I want to do this soon thanks again.

All the lights are wired thru the batterie in the engine compartment and then they run to my switches under the steering... you can see pictures on page 3 of the thread!!

Have Fun!

how big of a tire can you fit with the lift? I am not worried about alittle rubbing at lock but let me know! I just ordered the lift kid yesterday and Need to know tire sizes

Buck, your truck is awesome! What size off road lights are you running? They look like 5" or 6" to me.

Thanks!

oh damn. I just went onto Buck's profile and he hasn't even been online for two months. I'm kinda in a hurry to find this answer and I don't count on him getting back to me by tomorrow. Anyone else know what size lights he's running? Sorry if its been answered.

If u could please help me and tell me where u got the intake lol im having a hard tim finding one

I would pay you to wire all my lights all nice and neat like that haha Nice setup!!

I would pay you to wire all my lights all nice and neat like that haha Nice setup!!

I wouldn't drill a hole in the roof like he did. Run your wire into the factory roof rack and use the roof rack mount holes. It will ensure you don't get leaks and look much cleaner.

I wouldn't drill a hole in the roof like he did. Run your wire into the factory roof rack and use the roof rack mount holes. It will ensure you don't get leaks and look much cleaner.
Okay ill have to do that wasn't very sure of drilling into the roof like that thanks:thumbsup:

was it hard to find a way to pass the wiring through the firewall? I have to pass some 4awg power wire and the remote line for some KC's on a bull bar to a toggle I hope its easy because I dont want to run it under the vehicle and drill holes.....are you using relays for the off road lights.... toggle switches dont like to pass that much current and your right nee is going to catch fire someday plus the wires you are running will be cut in half at least

Back