Latest Platinum order time? Ebony Black interior availability date? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Latest Platinum order time? Ebony Black interior availability date?

Oops Sorry Peter .......feel free to shrink it I couldnt

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Since when is a maxi pad black?? (maybe I don't know enough about that subject). However in my opinion those look absolutely f***ing amazing. <Droool> Thanks for the image Sgt. Can't wait to see it in person. Better yet, can't wait to order. PS anyone know anyone who wants to buy my X5 in early 2016 so I can get the Ex?

IMHO the Sport seats are nicer, just saying.

Are there any more photos of the black interior other than the 1 seat?

There are black interior Platinums out there. My dealer has one on order - its already built and just awaiting shipment from what he told me.

Nice post, anyone know what is the exterior color for that Platinum? I do like the blaque interior but I prefer the white. However I would choose that exterior & interior if I were to eventually choose the 16 Platinum Explorer.
Welcome to the Forum.:wavey:
Go to the www.ford.com website and you can build your own Platinum and see the different colours that are available and see what they look like on the vehicle.

Peter

I just returned from Ford.com and unless that color is Ingot Silver I don’t think that color is available to choose, additionally you cannot choose the black ebony leather as an option as well. It seems Ford Media and the Ford website are not speaking the same language.

I just returned from Ford.com and unless that color is Ingot Silver I don’t think that color is available to choose, additionally you cannot choose the black ebony leather as an option as well. It seems Ford Media and the Ford website are not speaking the same language.
If you want white as an exterior colour you have to chose Platinum Tri-Coat. That is the only 'white' available.
As for the Black Ebony interior, that was a late addition to the Platinum and I believe it can be ordered now. Check with your dealer or wait for another member to jump in. If you want to see the Platinum in the Tri-coat, check this thread; https://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=436968

Peter

Back