Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Lift kit?

Discussion in '2007 - 2010 Explorer Sport Trac' started by BeccaLynn, January 30, 2018.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. BeccaLynn

BeccaLynn New Member

City, State:
      Michigan
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2007 Ford Sport Trac
      Hello,
      Im looking to put a lift on my 2007 Sport trac. I was wondering if any one has suggestions for where they may have gotten there lift kit from or places you recommend. thanks in advance for any replies

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. Tech By Trade

Tech By Trade Well-Known Member

City, State:
      Your mom's house
      07 Sport Trac
      You have 2 options, and neither is good. Truxx makes a 1.5 inch leveling kit, and Rancho shocks make a shock that does the same. The IRS really holds these cars down because the rear CV shafts run through frame. This is also the reason for the low payload, and hitch weight. The first step toward Car-dom in the history of the explorer line, the next gen is far worse.

4. Carlf

Carlf Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Apopka, FL
      07 Sport Trac Limited 4WD
      Same here with my 2007 4WD, Wanting to gain some height with tires and a lift kit...