• Register Today It's free!

Lift kits - Bay Area shops?

drstein

Reaction score
City, State
Justin, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 XLT
Me again. I've also been pondering a 2" lift kit, and wanted to know if any of you have had any experiences with any reputable shops in the SF Bay Area (South Bay, preferably.. I'm in Mountain View/Sunnyvale)

I could always dig through the phone book, but figured that if I did that, I might miss a good place. ;)

Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

the 4x4 shops up here suck... the only one i would ever trust is Valley Truck out in Castro Valley on the main drag.....

you do however have a 4 Wheel Parts in San Jose.....

4 wheel in san jo do's great work, is on san carlos, was just there today looking for u-bolts I cannot find

Pregnant thought
Is a suspension shop in M.V that specializes in ford drops and lifts, I think it's on evelyn ave, cannot remember the name, sorry

spindlecone... if you are out by castro valley, check out valley truck... they ahve all sizes of ubolts

Ah.. never been to 4 Wheel Parts. Going to have to check that one out..

Performance Accessories 3" lift kit for under $100? Hrm.. I might have to do that. :)

Thx Jim
to late, am having some made here local, the ford rear tubes are a ******* size, 3.250 as is the u-bolt demension 7/16s as to thickness, 8 bux each.

drstein said:
Ah.. never been to 4 Wheel Parts. Going to have to check that one out..

Performance Accessories 3" lift kit for under $100? Hrm.. I might have to do that. :)
Cruise down 280, get off at bird, 50 yrds, rgt on San Carlos, you be there :D

Back