Lifted Sport Tracs Picture Thread! | Page 89 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Lifted Sport Tracs Picture Thread!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nope sorry. There are about four ST members that live within a 30 radius of that town though, maybe pm them and have a meet or something.

Well, isn't this a sad sight.:(

IMG_20130816_153913_157_zpsedb922f2.jpg

She's been sitting in front of the in laws' barn since Tuesday when I washed the undercarriage. The rack and pinion won't be replaced until next Thursday or Friday so I'm driving my father in law's Cheby farm truck. Apparently, the tire also lost the bead, probably during the same situation that did the rack and pinion in.

Oh yeah, I also kept snatching the tupperware with these tires so I took the front ones off while on the trails. I now have plans to completely remove it.

Another Trac down for repairs, damn. Mine has a leaking thermostat housing so I'll be ordering all new parts and doing the repairs sometime next week. I also will be replacing the power steering lines to the cooler since their rusted out. been driving the wife's new 2013 Tacoma Baja T/X.

picture.php

picture.php

It lives !!! Sweetness.

What the... I had no idea the "Rock Trac" was right down the road from me! I'm in Lago Vista. 26 miles away and only 13 miles from my work to Marble Falls. I gotta go see this in person sometime.:thumbsup:

Mounted my lights on my bumper and ditched the bull bar

null_zpsf64ce792.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Went out to the pine barrens Sunday for a volunteer cleanup with some buddy's and got some nice shots

null_zpsdacfe762.jpg

null_zps36b44b67.jpg

Back