• Register Today It's free!

Lifts???????????

exrider

Reaction score
City, State
manassas, va
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 XLT
Can someone please tell me were i can get a 2" to maybe a 6" suspension lift kit. I can't find them anywhere. If someone will let me know i will appreciate it greatly!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Search and you will find all the info you need.

2" do a torsion twist + warrior shackles for the rear
Anything else is well over 1000 bucks. Like I said, do a search and you'll find more info :D

There's also an sas but that doesn't seem like what you want and can potentially be much more expensive if you have no desire to build your own stuff ;)

Good Luck!
code

ya jus do the torsion twist up front... add-a-leaves and shackles for the rear and add a 3" body lift and u got 4.5" to 5" right there.

Hey where did you guys get your Torsion Twist? I'm looking for a quick easy way to lift my front a little. Would this be the way to go? I've also heard about F-150 Spacers. Anyone know anything about those? Thx for the help!

Torsion twist only works on 95-01 Explorers. You need to get F-150 spacers.

F-150 spacer?

ok so i was reading the newbie glossary (lol) and it said torsion twist is a bolt that you tighten or loosen. lol i feel like a idiot.. but ok Blee1099 thx for help. can you recomend somewhere for me to look for those f-150 spacers? junkyard/dealership :thumbdwn: /lol or just some part store? Thanks!

Back