• Register Today It's free!

Looking at getting a Sport

joshua5438

Reaction score
City, State
Easley, SC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Sport
Hello, I am new to this forum but it seems to have lots of good info so far. I was wondering if anyone could run an Oasis report for me on a few explorer sports that I am looking at. We started out looking at the 2017 Platinum but not too keen about the black leather. We really like the pecan color in the 2015 so that's mostly what we have been looking at. I can post the VIN's if anyone can help and I am also open to opinions on what to check for while shopping the newer explorers. I am new to explorers but definitely not new to Ford!

Welcome to the Forum Joshua.:wave:
I have the Platinum with the black interior but actually wanted the lighter colour like you. Unfortunately due to circumstances that didn't allow for me to order one, my dealer had to get one from another dealer's lot. That dealer was the only one in the city that had the exterior colour (White Gold) I wanted. Actually the black isn't that bad but I really wanted a bit more contrast in the cabin. Is is a link to one of my previous posts that has a link on what to check for. Ordered My New 2018 Explorer
I'm not sure if an OASIS report is similar to a Carfax but one of the forum rules is "No sharing Carfax reports".
Good luck.

Peter

Thanks for the link Peter. The Oasis report is actually something that Ford can provide but it's easier when someone on the boards can look it up for you. I hope it isnt against the rules....

Back