Looking for EF Members in N. Florida/S. Georgia, or near | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Looking for EF Members in N. Florida/S. Georgia, or near

Juggernaut31

Reaction score
City, State
Tallahassee Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
Now an 01 Explorer Sport
Hiya everyone. i was suprised to see nothing listed in the SXC portion of this. I literally see 10-20 explorers a day, just in tallahassee alone. when i had a muscle car, we had cruise ins, cruise nights, Sonic (drive in) parks. good times. I would like to see if anyone is intersted? we could list them on C/L see mustang stuff there all the time, and see if we can actually get a SXC going......

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

After all we have beaches, trails, mudholes, and even street trucks.... and goodness knows, there are plenty of us good ole southern folks around here to have some good eats!!

Wow i pass at least 6 Explorers going to work every day, and they aren't the same ones. i see lots of them everytime i am out, or make a trip to Georgia. and NO ONE on here lives in the south?? w o w,
LOL

OffTrac, still SOUTHERN!! great to know. I am trying to get a Southern X club thread going ,to see what us southern guys are doing, where we are, (living). and the possibility of get togethers. There are other Explorers in your area, if we try to expand it, then in any southern area, we could find others that love the "X" and want to get together with others to share knowledge, and get togethers. Don't have to be in Florida. :)

Hey guys, new to the forum here. I've had my explorer for a while, but now i really want to start getting serious about it. I'm a little further south in Tampa but wouldnt mind making the drive to meets every once in a while. Sounds like lots o fun!:thumbsup:

Yea thanks! will do for sure! She's down right now with a bad fuel pump:(
But she should be back in tip top shape by this weekend!:D so exciting!!!

Hi guys

I'm an original ECX clubmember but I have moved to sunny Florida just last year. I no longer have my Explorer (my son rolled and burned it). I do plan on keeping a lookout for another project truck. My hubby has a nice 97 Ranger but it's still in PA. He is very attached to it and would never let me modify too much on it. So, I am looking around for another Explorer. Just wanted to say hi, and if there are any events to go to, I would love to come (well obviously I couldn't come to any actual runs unless someone wants a ride along.

Thanks

Karol

I've been wanting to do something like this for awhile, I'm stationed in Georgia (southern part). I wouldn't mind doing a meet an greet once I'm back in the states !! I see quite a few Tracs where I am also. Hopefully we can get something up and going !

Hey guys I'm from Florida PCB to be exact rockin the 94 xlt 4x4 got any onevin my area

Hey, all! I'm about 45 mins north of Karol (ExplorerEB96), up near Inverness. Bucks County was close to the same time distance away from where I lived, in Northampton County. Small world!
Just ordered a 2017 Limited.
This will be my 8th X.

There doesn't seem to be many from the southern regions I'm seeing!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm from Georgia but have been on the West coast for about 6 years now. While I was still home in Augusta we had a fairly large X community and had regular meets/cruises. We never ventured quite that far south so I can't say whether the X scene down there is alive and kicking or not.

Back