Wanted - lower mainland b.c. explorer groups | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wanted lower mainland b.c. explorer groups

Parts or services wanted
Reaction score
City, State
surrey bc canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 explorer xlt
i live in surrey b.c. and am looking for some explorer pals to go play with. i was born in 1994 and have lived in meritt most of my life. 2 years ago i moved to burnaby then to surrey 1 year ago . i have 217,000 kms on me and am still full of piss and vinager . i have changed drivers 3 times and the newest guy treats me pretty well. he cured my cancer and bought me some really nice new shoes.(nankang 32 x11.5 15 mudstars). updated my sound to an alpine deck and a 400watt rockford fosgate system and added xm sat to the pack. he gave me an extra set of lights. and when my 4x4 got sick he spared no expence in fixing it. he even fixed all my little problems too. new hoses all the way around and flushed all my liquids. and to top it all off he made sure no one would take me away with out asking and even threw in a auto start so i could warm up on cold days before we head to work. i like to play in mud and dirt but nothing to scarry couse i always have to get to work monday. he takes me camping and fishing all the time in the summer and i gladly pull his little boat anyware he wants. if we sound like fun i would be glad to meet you for a play date.

Hello I am from Edmonton, I usually get out to BC once a year would like to hook up next time and do some wheelin if your interested... usually plan annually around Thanksgiving

Hey fish I'm in Chilliwack and work in North Delta...
Send me a PM next time your going out I'll tag along if I'm free...
Cheers Randy

Mission

Hey, I live in Mission ( also lived in Merritt and at Douglas Lake for a few years. ) I also fish, and am lookin for some one to wheel with occasionally. I too have to be careful as I need my ride for work. My Explorer is all stock except tires ( no more roadies, set 'o 31" Kelly Safaris )

Back