MFT 3.8 bug and downgrade to 3.7.11 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

MFT 3.8 bug and downgrade to 3.7.11

HI,

i updated the Nav to "AE" but this didn´t solve the problem that i had....

The problem still is... if e.g. the nav shows a turn right in 500m then the voice says "in 20meters600meters turn right" (she always says 20meters as first and the second meters are different but never are right). I think it have something to do with the F5 SD-Cart... because is a europe card and not a US A7 :)

But i could deal with it... all other things works fine....

maybe someone know how i can enable TMC? :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nav will only work properly when you have the correct language pack installed for where you live. If you are in Europe you need a European language pack. NA (North American) language pack will cause the issue you are experiencing.

Nav will only work properly when you have the correct language pack installed for where you live. If you are in Europe you need a European language pack. NA (North American) language pack will cause the issue you are experiencing.

hmm,

so i really need someone who explain me... how i could install the european language pack by myself....

hmm,

so i really need someone who explain me... how i could install the european language pack by myself....

Jason is right, you need MFT designated for your area. I remember when I installed MFT with European language pack my navigation stopped accepting voice commands and there were some other issues.
What you need to do is to downgrade first as described by 13Sport (you still can downgrade to 3.7 US, it doesn't really matter) and after that upgrade to 3.8 with proper language pack, like this:

Microsoft Windows Automotive
; USB Installation Directive File
; 3.8 (15128) Update from:
; 10308,10337,11038,11063,11081,11134
; 12023,12047,12058,12156,12285,13164,
; 13171, 13213, 13249, 13269, 13283, 13284, 13309, 13312
; 14073, 14122, 15042, 15050, 15085, 15091, 15109
; Other versions not supported
; autoinstall.lst (EU-Lang pack1 DE-DE_EN-GB_RU-RU_TR-TR)

I'd just like to publicly thank 13Sport for his assistance with downgrading and re upgrading withe the correct 3.8 language pack. He really is the best.

I need to downgrade from update 3.08_AF
I had 3.08_AD and all was fine, but after updating to AF I lost the icons for Sirius Traffic and Travel Links, they just disappeared on me.
I edited the auto install file but every time I try to run the files in the car, it says there is a bad installation file.

hi Guys
is there any way i can get my heated cooled seats icons back which has gone with sync2 V3.8 update?

hi Guys
is there any way i can get my heated cooled seats icons back which has gone with sync2 V3.8 update?

upgrade to v3.10?

hi Guys

An upgrade (or downgrade) would not have an effect on those icons. Did you do any ABD modifications to the APIM?

An upgrade (or downgrade) would not have an effect on those icons. Did you do any ABD modifications to the APIM?
no i didnt.just the official update

hi Guys
Welcome to the Forum.:wave:
Unless the system used in your F-150 is different than the Explorer, the icons should not have disappeared. There have been many members here who have installed the V3.8 version and have not encountered a similar issue. Have you tried looking on an F-150 forum?

Peter

Welcome to the Forum.:wave:
Unless the system used in your F-150 is different than the Explorer, the icons should not have disappeared. There have been many members here who have installed the V3.8 version and have not encountered a similar issue. Have you tried looking on an F-150 forum?

Peter
hi Peter
yes i did but no luck

Back