Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Misc Gen II stuff for sale

Discussion in 'Misc Items For Sale' started by chefduane, September 10, 2016.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. chefduane

chefduane Texas Elite Explorer Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Plano, TX.
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      None: SOLD 9/16
      As I have previously posted, I have purchased a new Edge Limited AWD and now have a few items for a '98 4.0L SOHC for sale. I have:

1 - Magnefine ATF Filter with hoses, fittings, and hose clamps. New in box, never installed.
      1 - WIX #32296 Fuel Filter. New in box, never installed.
      2 - Westin #39-3085 Tail Light Guards w/ screws for mounting. Installed for a short time, no nicks or scratches.
      2 - 1AAuto 1AWRK00467 Front Window Set. Regulators with motors. These are for the front driver and passenger windows. New in box, never installed. Also included are the nuts/bolts/washers from Home Depot that I spec'd for installation.
      1 - Dorman 604-202 Blend Door Actuator - new in box, never installed
      1 - Dorman 902-221 Blend Door - new in box, never installed.

If anybody is interested in any of these parts, shoot me a pm. I'm not looking to make any money off this stuff, just want to get them to someone who can make use of them. Shipping would be from 75025 if you want to check.

Thanks!
      Chef Duane

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. chefduane

chefduane Texas Elite Explorer Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Plano, TX.
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      None: SOLD 9/16
      Ok well, all this stuff has been sold other than the Magnefine Filter and plumbing. Filter itself is $16 from Magnefine and they are currently out of stock. I'm asking $12 (plus shipping) INCLUDING all the fittings and hoses needed! What a deal!!! Still nobody interested?