I got a fair amount done on it this weekend. I started with making tabs for the lightbar. they came out really well and very strong. Then i measured it up and entered the info into the software for the headlight hoops. I'm getting the hang of the software, it made these look good. I decided to use the band saw to cut out the material for the oil filter skid that went pretty well. Then i made mounting plates for the HID projector fog lights which were a tight fit. I also made up some antenna mounts for the headlight hoops, not the best ground plane but at least i will be able to drive into the garage without tearing them off. I started the license plate mount by cutting out a plate to go behind it. That's as far as i got before i had to take care of other things in life.